New developments concerning Enso & MTM...

LittleLuxe

RarityFluttershy

***** I love your profile pic.

Anyway here's THAT thread:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=535467

Now let me say this: Tge ingredients are good, they do have SOME growth inducing benefits and the women who made their own are very smart. But um...$45 for 16 ounces of Castor Oil growth mix. The woman grows so many inches, doesn't really record it then when it comes time for the next EXPECTED growth burst where she's supposed to take a proper record of her results she big chops and goes natural. She gets initial support from another woman supporting her claims...who doesn't say she's her sister till people notice they look alike and started asking.

Sorry but...waiting for 3 inches Gate one of dese dayz.

Napp

Ms. Nobody

westNDNbeauty

Exactly from where did that document appear?

would love to know how the original founder found it? if there was a link to an actual gov't website, this will solidify and avoid questioning the document.

ellegantelle

Where's Maury when you need him with the lie detector test?

So Sloptop, you're saying that you have Wilson's disease, that you are NOT the owner of Enso Naturals, that you gave birth to a baby in April that soon-after passed away, that you have no idea of how your name ended up on those confirmation e-mails, that ALL of your previous customers of Frank and Myrrh received their orders and/or refunds, **deep breath**, that your hands were not in the Enso Natural product photos, that the baby footprints were not the footprints of a vintage Cabbage Patch Kid, and that you're not Dee Cole?

Man, scratch that. She's so good at lying I'm sure passing that test would be a piece of cake! :nono:

guyanesesista

So Sloptop, you're saying that you have Wilson's disease, that you are NOT the owner of Enso Naturals, that you gave birth to a baby in April that soon-after passed away, that you have no idea of how your name ended up on those confirmation e-mails, that ALL of your previous customers of Frank and Myrrh received their orders and/or refunds, **deep breath**, that your hands were not in the Enso Natural product photos, that the baby footprints were not the footprints of a vintage Cabbage Patch Kid, and that you're not Dee Cole?

Man, scratch that. She's so good at lying I'm sure passing that test would be a piece of cake! :nono:

:lachen: Stop it!!!!!! @ bolded.

RarityFluttershy

*I Can't Breathe. Tears.*:rofl:

AwesomelyNappy

wow. i lurked in the other threads and didn't know who she was until the first MTM thread popped up here a while ago. The writing was on the wall from the jump. sorry for everyone effected by her.

i guess this explains why when Enso wrote the cease and desist and the emails that were floating around, why she always intentionally spelled Nikole Crowe wrong, because Nicole, Niquole, Mikole, Qurow, Krowe, Croah (or however it was spelled) "legally" didn't own it... but Nikole sure did.

and i'm also lol at the fact that she is actually so crazy enough to set it up as though NC was suing Enso. So she was suing herself? Talking to herself? Arguing with herself? She really is a number and has put too much energy in the wrong things. I'm glad this is coming to light and i hope she doesn't scam anyone else in the future. This is truly sick and certifiable.

MissErikaM

BWAHAHAHA!:lachen:dead wrong!

ellegantelle

wow. i lurked in the other threads and didn't know who she was until the first MTM thread popped up here a while ago. The writing was on the wall from the jump. sorry for everyone effected by her.

i guess this explains why when Enso wrote the cease and desist and the emails that were floating around, why she always intentionally spelled Nikole Crowe wrong, because Nicole, Niquole, Mikole, Qurow, Krowe, Croah (or however it was spelled) "legally" didn't own it... but Nikole sure did.

and i'm also lol at the fact that she is actually so crazy enough to set it up as though NC was suing Enso. So she was suing herself? Talking to herself? Arguing with herself? She really is a number and has put too much energy in the wrong things. I'm glad this is coming to light and i hope she doesn't scam anyone else in the future. This is truly sick and certifiable.

:lachen::lachen:

She's definitely working with some multiple personalities. here ya go moppy, you gon' need it:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
It takes so much energy to be deceitful. If we can barely keep tabs on the developments, how can she remember which lies she told, to whom, and in what order? This is so over the top.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I know we stopped talking about this a few weeks ago, but...

i came across this on fb:

[pic will be reposted further down thread]

also, someone sent me this:

just wanted to share the news...

@westNDNbeauty If you go to http://www.lavote.net/CLERK/FBN_Results.cfm and look up enso naturals the case number on the scan and the website's case number match.:sekret:

http://www.lavote.net/CLERK/FBN_Results.cfm

Search Enso Naturals and both documents have the same Document Number and file date.

I am simply floored, you ladies are amazing detectives and THOROUGH as he-ll

AHeadOfCoils wow... the way she writes her i's like the number two almost is absolutely unmistakeable

jahzyira

someone else hasnt received their order...

and lmao at whoever dayna is

Ooooooo noooooooo thats me lol:rolleyes::lol::drunk::ohwell: Its my fault. I havent been on here for a while and when I did I seen a positive thread talking about the products and I got interested and decided to order.... I didnt realize there was a scandal untill soo much time passed and I did a search on here and all those scam threads popped up. I got so mad and left that message on her page because I placed a very generous order. The funny part is this chick finally responded to me today:nono::

Greetings,

Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. We have been extremely busy here as of late, and I am personally responding to all emails due to security concerns. I appreciate your continued patience as we work out the kinks in our response time.

In addition to your package, you should have definitely received it by now, being that you are in California. USPS Priority generally takes about 2-3 days, with same state packages usually being delivered the next day. With that summation, you should have received it the next day.

I wish I could provide a more definite explanation as to the status of the package, however these instances with USPS unfortunately happen. It is because of this, that I ship all packages with insurance (at no cost to you). I will ship out a replacement package today, please let me know if you have NOT received it by tomorrow, as it should not take longer than 1 day, two days maximum.

In addition to sending a replacement package, I have also taken the liberty to credit your account $25 for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,
Dee Cole

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 7:17 AM, wrote:
Hello, This is in regards to Shipment #1XXXXXXXX for Order #1XXXXXXX
The tracking number isnt working.... If my package shipped priority on 8/16/2011 I should of been received it by now. Can you please provide me with a working tracking number so I can track my package?

I was gonna start a thread on here about it but yall beat me to the punch lol.:lachen:I knew something told me to get the Silk Dreams.:rolleyes:

Last edited: