*NEW* It's a 10 Miracle Mask!!!!

Coffee

It's a 10 has a new mask called "It's a 10 Miracle Mask" and if it's anything like their regular conditioner, it's the BOMB!! I love their entire line of products, although they are expensive, and this is no exception. Walgreen's wants $54 for theirs, but I've found it for $34 for 17.5oz, which is more in line with what I'm willing to pay. Yes, I'm going to order it :lachen:.

ETA: It's the size that's "new" (17.5oz), not the actual mask. That explains why the price is so high.

Last edited:

Coffee

For me, it moisturizes extremely well, my hair feels soft and easy to comb and it's moisturizes for several days afterwards. That is my personal opinion, it may not be the same for others :lachen:.

Roux

wow that's pricey! but i'm going to put it on the list. Coffee is enough of a PJ for me to trust her on this one, lol.

ManeStreet

The "its a ten" leave in conditioner in the sprtiz bottle is the best detangler and moisturizer I have ever used in my life. It's expensive though. Their products are very concentrated though so when my bottle got half full my hair dresser recommended to fill the rest with water to stretch it farther and it still worked just as good.

LushLox

This isn't a new product though is it? I've seen it in Sally's for months, I've just not got around to purchasing.....

westNDNbeauty

This isn't a new product though is it? I've seen it in Sally's for months, I've just not got around to purchasing.....

I don't think this is found in sallys. You may be confusing it with the Sally's dupe Miracle 7.

I've used this whole line and the mask is really good. HERE is my video review. (Still shots in the video)

I've also just used Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for the first time this weekend and I must say....it feels similar and my results were similar too! Super soft hair!

LushLox

I didn't think Sally's carried this product. They have a Miracle 7 product line, that's similar to It's a 10. Is this the one you saw at Sally's?

http://www.extendedlengths.com/it10mihama8f.html

I don't think this is found in sallys. You may be confusing it with the Sally's dupe Miracle 7.

I've used this whole line and the mask is really good. HERE is my video review. (Still shots in the video)

I've also just used Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for the first time this weekend and I must say....it feels similar and my results were similar too! Super soft hair!

They do at the UK's Sally's http://www.sallyexpress.com/viewProduct.aspx?pid=161242

Is this the same one Coffee?

LushLox

No they don't carry Miracle 7. It's ironic really because our Sally's is woeful, they don't really have a great range at all. They do sell the It's a 10, shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave in and shine spray.

*puts the mask on the list* :grin:

JerriBlank

I used to get that mask for $25,tops,when I used it. I still see it for that price,at Ulta,and Beauty First,even Kroger. :yep:. It used to be my staple for moisture. I mean it would moisturize on contact,then they did something to the flipping ingredients! I contacted them about it back then,but I never got a response.:sad:

Dommo

^^^^^i was just about to say that. That mask has been out for a couple years now. Thats just the large size. Its a great detangler. If i leave it in too long, my hair is actually tooo soft.

Coffee

^^^^^i was just about to say that. That mask has been out for a couple years now. Thats just the large size. Its a great detangler. If i leave it in too long, my hair is actually tooo soft.

I've even used the mask, I have 2 in my stash now.The websites I looked at kept saying "NEW", so I'm thinking it's a new mask.....duh, not just the size.

nichelle02

I've used the mask with a steamer with great results. And I use the leave-in more than any other. I have the conditioner but haven't tried it yet. Okay, I've had it sitting here for weeks but just haven't used it. I'll have to give it a try.

The mask is my favorite. It's really moisturizing.

OndoGirl

The "its a ten" leave in conditioner in the sprtiz bottle is the best detangler and moisturizer I have ever used in my life. It's expensive though. Their products are very concentrated though so when my bottle got half full my hair dresser recommended to fill the rest with water to stretch it farther and it still worked just as good.

That's a great idea. I bought some yesterday, along with Cantu Shea Butter leave-in. By the way, there was a free sample of It's a 10 miracle mask attached to the leave-in. I haven't tried it yet, maybe this weekend. I am gonna go broke fooling with this site:drunk:

ETA: the it's a ten leave in works well, but has a strong scent. My husband can't stand the smell for some reason. Maybe I used too much? Oh well, just from the look on his face after smelling my hair...I doubt if I'll be using it again.
The hair mask sample I used was awesome!!! I used it on dry hair overnight, rinsed out in the morning and silky smooth like butter baby! If I can find it on sale I will definitely purchase the full size.

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
If you know someone with a hair or nail license your can get this HUGE SIZE

at CosmoProf for $25.