New Relaxer and Big Trim Pics

DigitalRain

Yesterday I went to JCPenney for a relaxer and trim. I haven't gone to a salon or gotten my hair cut in 3 or 4 years . The lady that did my hair said it was full of underprocessed areas She used the Deep Brilliance relaxer and products, which I think I love!!! She said she just came from a hair show and Deep Brilliance had the biggest stage, so I guess its becoming really popular. I asked for a little trim but she convinced me to trim off the see thru, stringy ends and she cut up to the thickest part of my hair. She used a CHI iron to flat iron my hair.

I admit I was traumatized by the cut, but my hair looks so much healthier, I feel vindicated. I also think I will start using Deep Brilliance, especially the reconstructor. Whoever started the thread on DB, thanks so much.

ADB

I also go to JC pennys to get my hair done. My stylist uses Deep Brilliance on my hair and a CHI flat iorn to straighten. I love how my hair feels and smells afterwards. I have a excellent stylist. The first stylist I ever had that belives in healthy hair versus syling and she dosen't cut off all my hair when trimming
. She's actually the first stylist I ever had that will tell you when you don't need a trim unlike some other stylist who try to trim all the time. By the way digitalrain your hair looks beautiful very shiny and healthy

CrownnGlori

I think your hair looks great. I am a big beleiver in trims but I would almost say if they weren't split you didn't need it. It didn't look stringy to me just not blunt across.
Again it looks really pretty.

DigitalRain

[ QUOTE ]
CrownnGlori said:
I think your hair looks great. I am a big beleiver in trims but I would almost say if they weren't split you didn't need it. It didn't look stringy to me just not blunt across.
Again it looks really pretty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. It doesnt look stringy in the pics because my hair looks thicker when its air dried. But in roller set or flat ironed, the thin ends really show. I did have my share of broken and split ends too. I should have been getting trims all along. I will definitely start getting them on a regular basis.

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Your hair looks great and despite the trim it's still really long. I think the trim does make it look thicker and more polished.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
ms_jennifer said:
your hair looks great DR and will be back to where it was in no time!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!!! Looking good!!

Nay

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Healthy, pretty, and shiny. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Honey01

Your hair looks really nice. I think the thicker appearance mitigates any length you may have lost (at least from my perspective). Keep up the good work.

offthechainliz

your hair looks very beautiful. I agree with honey01, the cut made your hair look even more beautiful then before. don't worry you'll gain those inches back in no time.

offthechainliz

your hair looks very beautiful. I agree with honey01, the cut made your hair look even more beautiful then before. don't worry you'll gain those inches back in no time.

JenJen2721

Your hair looks awesome...it looked healthy to me in both your before and after pics, but the after-cut pic looks like it has a lot of bounce and swing. Beautiful!

adrienne0914

DR, your hair looks awesome! even with the trim, you still have great length and it looks so healthy! congrats!

H

honey_jammz82

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
your hair looks great!!! I prefer thickness over length, so dont worry about those inches!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Your hair looks super healthy now!