Nexxus Prices

kittenz

I just brought the Therapee poo (13.sumthing oz), the CombThru (maybe 4.oz) and the Humectress(sp? again maybe 4oz) all in one bundle from CVS for 8.99. My question is was this a good price? I don't know about Nexxus normal prices but after hearing many reviews I just assumed they must cost an arm & leg. So was this a steal or about normal?:ohwell: The con and spray were small sizes but they recommend only using a little so should I go and get the rest? TIA

If it is a steal you ladies should run to your local CVS:look:

mzhotniz86

whuuuut? i need 2 head on ova 2 cvs. i was thinking about buying the keraphix , but i saw that its dam near $20...

hothair

What?! $8.99 for humectress is this a small sample bottle? [please say it is!] I get humectress in London for £14.99 that's $30! I need to move man:rolleyes:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

That's a good price, I believe that size bottle of shampoo alone is that price or sometimes higher depending on where you go, and since it's your first time trying Nexxus the size and price was great.

wheezy807

i got a 13.5fl.oz. bottle of humectress ulimate moisturizing conditioner at walmart for $12.46, i think that's good. Compared to the bss and sallys it runs $17.99 and up.

Aubergold

Don't forget ladies, this week at CVS, if you spend $15 on Nexxus products, you get back $5 in Extra Care bucks!!!:grin:

Lauren, when I saw the name of the thread and that you posted in it, why did I KNOW that you were posting this deal before I already viewed it. :lachen: You are so helpful!

loved

My local CVS had Botanoil shampoo for 75% off, but off course I missed it. Some CVSs have good deals, if you have the time to look for the clearance tags.