no-lye + lye + no-lye + lye=damaged ??

hottopic

I want to know if my hair would be damaged if I keep switching from lye to no-lye back to lye and then back again to no-lye. Does anyone do this and not have a problem ? I switched from Mizani lye to Elasta QP no-lye. I want to use Mizani again, but it is just so darn expensive. I only use both to texlax, so I don't leave it on for along time.......

Isis

hottopic said:
I want to know if my hair would be damaged if I keep switching from lye to no-lye back to lye and then back again to no-lye. Does anyone do this and not have a problem ? I switched from Mizani lye to Elasta QP no-lye. I want to use Mizani again, but it is just so darn expensive. I only use both to texlax, so I don't leave it on for along time.......
If you did it, you would probably always be wondering if you are doing damage to your hair--it would be in the back of your mind. I say, why take that risk?

hottopic

Isis said:
If you did it, you would probably always be wondering if you are doing damage to your hair--it would be in the back of your mind. I say, why take that risk?

Yeah your right. My hair is not damaged right now. But why take the chance....