Nu Expressions?

Mocha Princess

Hey girl, I'm new to the forum, but my hairdresser uses the Nu expressions line of products on my hair but not the relaxer. She will only use Vitale lye relaxers, and said that the Nu expressions relaxer isn't as good as Vitale. I'm texlaxed with the Vitale lye safe rx relaxer. And, let me tell you, the conditoner works like magic on my fine 4b hair. It gives my hair the PERFECT balance of protein and moisture and makes it feel full of body. After leaving the salon one day, I was determined to find it so I could use it on my own, and initially was told by several people that they would not sell the product line to me unless I was licensed. Then, I eventually found a private distributor that sells the products to me and boy was I ecstatic!! The conditioner my hairdresser uses on me that's by that line is called "Moisturfier," and she also uses their 10en1 on me. Now that I have the conditioners myself, I don't have to go to her for the deep conditioning treatments. Girl, even Bronner Brothers refused to sell it to me!! Tomorrow, I'm going to by a specialty flat iron by them that they use on their models before shows. I recently bought an FHI but still want to try this one instead.

nomoweavesfome

I've never heard of this one. based on what you know/heard what do you think? i'm searching for a relaxer myself.

jasmin

Mocha Princess said:
Hey girl, I'm new to the forum, but my hairdresser uses the Nu expressions line of products on my hair but not the relaxer. She will only use Vitale lye relaxers, and said that the Nu expressions relaxer isn't as good as Vitale. I'm texlaxed with the Vitale lye safe rx relaxer. And, let me tell you, the conditoner works like magic on my fine 4b hair. It gives my hair the PERFECT balance of protein and moisture and makes it feel full of body. After leaving the salon one day, I was determined to find it so I could use it on my own, and initially was told by several people that they would not sell the product line to me unless I was licensed. Then, I eventually found a private distributor that sells the products to me and boy was I ecstatic!! The conditioner my hairdresser uses on me that's by that line is called "Moisturfier," and she also uses their 10en1 on me. Now that I have the conditioners myself, I don't have to go to her for the deep conditioning treatments. Girl, even Bronner Brothers refused to sell it to me!! Tomorrow, I'm going to by a specialty flat iron by them that they use on their models before shows. I recently bought an FHI but still want to try this one instead.

nevermind...that's what I get for not reading the whole post.

Last edited:

luvlonghair

Mocha Princess said:

I'm glad this worked for you. I went to the Bronner Bother's hair show and bought a huge tub of the Moisturfier and it did absolutley nothing for me or my daughter's hair:confused: , but that 10-en-1 is off the chain.:grin: I can't get enough of this stuff. I'm not to fond of their shampoos. They stripped and tangled my hair.:eek: :confused:

shaydufblu

Highlander
nomoweavesfome said:
I've never heard of this one. based on what you know/heard what do you think? i'm searching for a relaxer myself.

My current hairdresser was the first person I'd ever heard of this from. I know that all relaxers are created equal :lol: so I just want to get something that won't mess up my hair.

I am going with Phyto for the first one, but I've heard of people having not-so-pleasant experiences after, so I just want to have a back up plan.