NYC/Brooklyn ladies: Great discounted natural product store

PhonyBaloney500

I've been meaning to post about this place. It's called Yaba and it's in Brooklyn on Flatbush and 6th Avenue. (Closest trains are the Q/B to 7th Avenue or the 2 to Bergen Street).

They specialize in the natural product lines like Burt's Bees, Dr. Bronners, Avalon Organics, Kiss My Face, Dessert Essence, etc. Damn near EVERYTHING is cheaper here than other places.

For example my favorite hand lotion, Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme is $10-$11 at Whole Foods and other drug stores. They have it there for $8.75. I also got the Burt's Avocodo Pre-Shampoo treatment and a shampoo for about $6 each.

They have LARGE bottles of Dr. Bronner's liquid soap (I use this for showering and occassionally for washing my hair) for about $23. It will last you a year though!

I got a large bottle of Dessert Essence face wash for less than $10 and I've been using it since earlier this year and still have a good amount left.

Check it out!

JLove74

This is great. I'm not in Brooklyn, but they do have online ordering!!! I'm starting to use more natural products and this will be a great & cheaper start.

Thanks for sharing

www.yababody.com

alonshaw

I always pass by there, but i just figure since it's in Park Slope it must be expensive, but i thanks goodness i am wrong.