October 12,13,14..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Beautiful Ladies of the most exciting Hair Forum:grin:

So, what will you be doing/using this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Here's what I'm doing:

Tomorrow: Slather my Hair in Shi-Naturals Buttercreme Pre-Poo Rx Wrap w/Saran Wrap under my Wig at work
Use Euclence Acidifying Shampoo
Cowash with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Use Lamaur Bone Marrow Protein Rx under Dryer
Do a quick R/O with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Steam 20 minutes AE Garlic/ 20 Minutes Jasmine
French Stablizer Plus
Tea Rinse = Horsetail, Saw Palmetto, Burdock
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer

And YOU???????:grin:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I fell off last weekend, cause I was too lazy to whip up a batch of MT Mix. So, this weekend, I'm back to my reggie! :yep:
Friday - Overnight MT DC
Saturday - Co-cleanse & WnG...it's my twins 2nd Birthday :yay:
Sunday - Nada

napbella

On Saturday--I am going to condish my senegalese and massage my scalp with my freshly whipped up batch of mn mix. I put 2% miconazole, cedarwood eo, jbco, evco,evoo, lil bit mango butter and ylang ylang fragrance in the mix. I hope it works.

Brownie518

For the next couple of days, I'm just going to keep my hair moisturized and covered up.

Saturday, I plan to do a nice soak with either Trigger or Claudie's Niagara. I'll leave that all day, then wash, do a quick 15 minutes with Claudie's Fortifying conditioner. Then I'll do a Shi Naturals Tea Rinse, and DC with Black Vanilla Smoothie for over an hour. End it with some HV pH Rinse.

Leave in will be Claudie's Tea Spritz with Shi Naturals Creamy leave in, sealed with LaVida Carrot & Castor oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
For the next couple of days, I'm just going to keep my hair moisturized and covered up.

Saturday, I plan to do a nice soak with either Trigger or Claudie's Niagara. I'll leave that all day, then wash, do a quick 15 minutes with Claudie's Fortifying conditioner. Then I'll do a Shi Naturals Tea Rinse, and DC with Black Vanilla Smoothie for over an hour. End it with some HV pH Rinse.

Leave in will be Claudie's Tea Spritz with Shi Naturals Creamy leave in, sealed with LaVida Carrot & Castor oil.

Brownie518

I dug out my Claudie Normalizing Conditioner.:yep: Will use this soon.

Ogoma

Saturday:

- Pre-treatment with Lush Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze (I am looking forward to trying it)
- Cleanse with DevaCurl No Poo
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Bun with Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, soy butter blend, and KMF UMG.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
-Overnight pre-poo with a protein condish & oils (not sure what yet) possibly some garlic on the scalp for an hour.
-ACV scalp rinse
-Shampoo with CON argan oil
-Protein on relaxed ends for a few mins (either aphogee 2min or Joico K-pak)
-DC with ORS replenishing
-ACV rinse
-Oil hair while still soaking wet to prevent tangles
-Airdry 70%
-M&S with condioner and shea butter mixture

knjsavy

Not sure cause its comic con this weekend maybe oil and condish and keep it in all day and night in a plastic cap under a hat

lamaria211

Sat overnight pre poo with EVOCO and wheat germ oil
Sun wash with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged hair rinse then add Wen MC for 15 mins. Pour on black tea rinse leave it on Then DC with Nexxus Humectress, SD Vanilla Silk, Roux Mendex, Roux PC, oils and honey for 4+hrs 1hr using heat. Rinse add my leave ins seal with evoco and air dry!

Last edited:

mamaline

I'm going to prepoo, shampoo, and dc tomorrow then air dry and throw it back up in a bun. I think I'm going out to dinner one day this weekend so it'll have to be a cute. I'm off to go YouTube some styles lol.

SherylsTresses

Treat problem scalp for about two hours
Shampoo with Giovanni 50:50 poo
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

JBunnie

Friday - Moisturize, seal and bun

Saturday - Moisturize, seal and bun

Sunday - Prepoo with rosemary infused coconut oil
Cowash with Giovanni SAS
I think I'm going to buy some AO GPB and mix with my MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask (I messed up my moisture/protein rotation with trying to prepare to dye my hair)
Steam
Cool and seal with MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Condish
T&C with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and let air dry (I might compare KCNT and Giovani Direct for my leave in since I want to switch to something a little heavier since it's getting cooler)

JJamiah

I am gong to Wig it. Haven't said that in a while...... but I am the next few weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

LovLeeLaDee

JJamiah said:
I am gong to Wig it. Haven't said that in a while...... but I am the next few weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

My chica! You're WL and still wiggin, my SO doesn't understand as my hair grows, I'm still gon' be wiggin it! lol I luuuv my wigs n won't change fa nobody!

Back 2 the subject...
I just mixed my henna for application Friday afternoon, followed by a DC and then lettin it airdry, all the while taking pics! I like to note my hair at each stage to see if it changes.

I'll be prancing around in my lil celies(lol) all day Saturday till Sunday when I'll apply grapeseed oil & flat iron my leave out for my half wig.

naturalagain2

Sat I'm going to
DC with Grapeseed Oil/Olive Oil/Megasilk Elements Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment.
Cowash with WEN Tea Tree Cleansing conditioner
Blow dry w/ Aveda Smooth Infusion and USC
Do a braid out with One N Only w/ Argan Oil styling cream

Last edited:

Lymegreen

Last night my hair felt very dry so I used sitrinillah to detangle on dry hair. I used a little SM Mask on the front just to see if I could tell a difference in how they made my hair feel.

I didn't use a plastic cap. I just tied my hair in my satin scarf and slept.

This morning I co-washed with Wen 613 and I'm sitting with AOGPB under a plastic cap for an hour.

I plan to use Wen 613 as a leave in then air dry.

That's it!

outspokenwallflower

Saturday: Apply the Patchouli85 extreme moisture DC in hopes of getting optimal flat ironing results. Will leave in overnight.

Sunday: Wash it out with non-sulfate moisturizing shampoo and light rinse-out conditioner. Cross my fingers and hope for the best.

I am excited about trying out the Inphenom blow dry spray, though!

tapioca_pudding

Either tonight or early tomorrow morning I'm doing highlights using Revlon Frost & Glow in Honey. DC w/ AOGBP, follow with a hit of AOHSR for 5 mins, then I'll do a curlformer set. Not really much to do after that. :lol:

JFemme

Ordering tea rinses.

Taking a swig of my new Mineral Rich supplement.

Using my scalp Aveda scalp treatment over the weekend.

Purchasing Stem Cell product for scalp, if I can remember to stop in and pick it up..

janeemat

Cowash, deep cond and back in a boring bun. I'm trying to give my hair a rest by bunning until Thanksgiving weekend.

SimJam

We have a long weekend this week so Im not gonna do my hair till sunday or monday. I'm finally gonna do a henna (i think)

so it will be henna
DC with steam - SD Vanilla silk
twist for twistout

jprayze

Cowashed this am and applied my MN mix. Getting my hair flat ironed today and maybe trimmed! Not sure about the trim part yet? Gonna take pics for some of my challenges and that's about it.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I shampooed last night with VS So Sexy, DC today with Aphoghee 2 minute and the Macadamia Oil Mask. Will airdry straight then moisturize with ORS topped with Macadamia Dry Oil and do a fishtail braid.

Sunday I'm dry DC with the last bit of protein moisture mix, then flexi rod setting to put up in a banana clip.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ordering tea rinses.

Taking a swig of my new Mineral Rich supplement.

Using my scalp Aveda scalp treatment over the weekend.

Purchasing Stem Cell product for scalp, if I can remember to stop in and pick it up..

JFemme

Come On Over & Join Us in the Coffee/Tea Challenge.:poke:

2013 it will be: Coffee, Tea, ACV, AVJ & Ayurvedic to Spice things up a bit.:lol: