September 28,29,30...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! Hope you all had a Blessed & Prosperous Week.:grin:

So, what are you doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?????

Here's what I'm doing:

Shi Naturals Pre-Poo Buttercreme under Saran Wrap under my Wig *while at work*
Come Home Co-Cleanse with Hydroquench in Strawberry
Do a Mega-Tek Rx under dryer until it Hardens
Cowash with Nutrine Garlic
Steam with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty Hibiscus DC'er in: Tahitian Vanilla
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In & Dry Under Dryer

And You??????:grin:

JBunnie

It's getting a tad cooler down here and I'm to a point where I think I need to try something new to retain length. So I'm trying to switch to cowashing and bunning as much as possible. (the bunning part is going to be the hardest since I am on a job hunt and I have a tattoo behind my ear that my hair hides when it's down)

Friday - spray my hair with some water aloe vera and SAA mix. Throw some gel and perfect edge in my hair and bun it up!

Saturday - Detangle with my rosemary infused coconut oil. Gentle clean scalp with whatever cowash sample I have from my August curlbox. DC with my MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating mask. Seal with grapeseed oil and "steam" with at home steaming method. Let cool and seal with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair condish. Rinse out some of the conditioner. Add leave in, seal and style. (Not sure if I'm just going to bun and wait for after my midweek cowash to hit the streets job searching or if I'll style and hot the streets on Monday on the search and bun for the rest of the week. I might have to change wash day to Sunday...... I'm a tad OCD so changing my wash day makes me cringe)

Sunday - All depends on what I decide to do with my hair on Saturday..... My brain is losing it right now thinking of the possible change.

knjsavy

I want to clarify, hot oil treatment, deep condition and steam and braid for the week but i dont think i will have time - bridesmaids dress shopping and diy invite sampling

lamaria211

Saturday overnight with Wen MC on dry hair
Sunday rinse wen, Roux mendex for 10 mins rinse
DC for 3+hrs (1hr using heat) with a mix of Nexxus Humectress, Organix Morrocan oil treatment, oils, honey, and PC
Add leave ins (aveeno nourish and Garnier and air dry

discodumpling

Nothing. Not mine not dd! Active weekend...football and birthday parties. She's braided and beaded for at least the next week and in thismoment I wearing three cornrows that I may or may not release on sunday afternoon for a fro

DominicanBrazilian82

I did an MN application last night with JBCO on top of that. I'm doing an AVG prepoo and I plan to co-wash and intensive DC (adding oils and honey with heat) with AE Garlic Mask to combat some of this shedding. I then plan to air dry and straighten for the weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SherylsTresses

Cowash in shower with Giovanni 50:50 (rinse after shower)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun (It's always twisted, baggy bun secured with a black wig cap)
Cowash midweek and rebun

SimJam

I think I will
wash with HQS coconut lime
DC with SSI Okra reconstructor
then KBB mask
spritz with aloe Vera juice and horsetail tea
use HQS greaseless moisture for LI
seal with HQS 5 day moisture
not sure what Ill do after - either chunky twists for a twist out or shingle with KCCC

EDIT

felt lazy so I just cowashed in my twists with as i am coconut cowash
then re twisted with CJ honey butta

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Hosting a small "hair party" on sunday:yep:

Steaming
Cowashing
I may do a clarifying wash or an amla rinse - I'm thinking both maybe too much.
Oil rinse, tea rinse, avj rinse
PS and no length check:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! Hope you all had a Blessed & Prosperous Week.:grin:

So, what are you doing this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?????

Here's what I'm doing:

Shi Naturals Pre-Poo Buttercreme under Saran Wrap under my Wig *while at work*
Come Home Co-Cleanse with Hydroquench in Strawberry
Do a Mega-Tek Rx under dryer until it Hardens
Cowash with Nutrine Garlic
Steam with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty Hibiscus DC'er in: Tahitian Vanilla
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse/Leave-In & Dry Under Dryer

And You??????:grin:

Didn't do this.:perplexed

Right now I'm doing an overnight with Coffee Oil (Columbian Coffee, EVOO, EVCO). Will cowash it out in the a.m.

Will keep the rest of my Regi the same.:yep:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

On Saturday night scalp massage then Sunday I'm going to do a dry DC and a lazy rollerset that will get done in some kind of up do ponytail.

southerncitygirl

wet bun for tomorrow cause my head is a mess and i won't wash until saturday or sunday evening....then i will pre-poo, wash and condition and do my usual twistout style.

WendellaWoody

I applied coconut oil and grape seed oil last night and slept with it in. Then applied Moroccanoil intensive repair condish to dry hair, and sealed it with a moisturizing condish, then sat under heat cap for 2 hours. Rinsed it and hair felt AMAZING!!!!! Then, applied a mixture of deep condish and bhringraj powder that I let sit overnight so the powder could really soak into the condish. Left that on for approx 2 hours, then rinsed out! AMAZING! Now air drying. Will roller set tomorrow or Sunday.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Clarifying with garnier come clean, follow up with CON Argan oil shampoo
acv rinse
Protein tx with aphogee 2min
DC with ORS replenishing
acv rinse
air dry