September 28,29,30...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

JJamiah

Didn't have plans at the time, so I washed my hair, Mr. and I cut my hair, now I'm deep conditioning.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

Dabaddest

Get my cornrows freshly done so I can protective style with my wig. Continue using my sulfur mix nightly and co washing in the morning. Moisturize and seal daily. Wash and dc on sun. The normal.

karenjoe

I forgot to wash my hair last week......:ohwell:

going to wash & try a strong black coffee rinse. :spinning:

going to let the coffee stay on my hair w a conditioner on top....
if its shedding( 18 weeks post) apoghoee then DC again.
I may try a roller set or put my hair in 2 braids....
I plan to air dry for the first time in yrs....:grin:

JFemme

Just whipped up an Ayurvedic paste/ treatment..

Waiting with baited breath for the mailman tomorrow delivering hair goodies..

Gonna figure out how to incorporate this Neem oil into my routine..

Gracie

Big weekend for my hair..
I will be detangling, protein treatment, and deep conditioning. I haven't decided if I am going to straighten it or not

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Going to overnight DC with Mega Tek Mix tonight, and then co-cleanse tomorrow. I think I'll blow my roots dry tomorrow...airdrying takes like two days now.

mochalocks

Well.. At the spur of the moment I decided to wash and Dc my hair earlier after my boxing class.

I did a rollerset too, but I'll be taking those out tomorrow morning.

BeyonceCarter

Prepoo w/ Grapeseed Oil & Shescentit Tahitian Vanilla & Coconut Leave In
Shampoo w/ KeraCare 1st Lather (Finishing this up finally!)
DC overnight w/ ORS Olive Oil Masque
Rinse & Blowdry
Do a braidout with hairveda whipped gelly and satin moisturizer

30something

Co wash with TRESemme Naturals something something
Deep condition with TRESemme Mud Masque
and going to try my leave in I created with trader joe nourish spa and Herbal Essence long term relationship conditioner. I hope it works because I'm running low on my original formula HE LTR leave in :sad:

lamaria211

I just slightly damped my hair with AVJ before applying my Wen MC for an overnight treatment. I'll rinse in the a.m. then do my protein condish and regular DC using heat

alove15

Shampoo w/ Kinky Curly Come Clean
Protein Treatment w/ Curl Junkie Repair Me
Follow up Detangle w/ Tresemme Naturals NM
Twist out with Curl Junkie Rehab and Coconut Oil

Monaleezza

I did a garlic treatment yesterday... now I stink of garlic and I have yet to gain the benefit. Lol:lachen:
Waking up now to mix up some essential oils into my moisturiser to see if that helps.

Yesterday was all about my hair. Washed out the garlic conditioner and followed it with a Motions CPR DC. Left it to sit and it washed out lovely, I air dried in 4 sections, sectioned off with bands. And didn't have to apply any heat at all, I'm proud of myself.

End result... Still getting used to the AirDried texture, but I'll live.

Attachments

• IMG_2854.JPG
    IMG_2854.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 19

nlamr2013

I dyed my front of my hair did a ghetto steam w motions CPR and ors replenishing pak. Now sitting under the dryer with my flexi rods. Hope it looks good

Bajanmum

*Wow, it's been soooooooooooo long since I've done this. Let's see if I remember how*

Um, well I removed my extension cornrows yesterday that were 8 weeks old. I detangled with hairveda tea mist, then washed with Giovanni Triple Treat Tea Tree shampoo. I conditioned with whatever cheap conditioner I had to hand (don't remember the name) then detangled again. I rinsed and allowed to dry in 4 funny looking cornrows.

Today, I'll colour all my grey hair with Bigen oriental black, rinse then conditon with AOGPB over night. On monday I'll rinse and put into tiny twists and rock those for a month at least, rinsing every week with Herbal tea rinses.

Gracie

Deep conditioned overnight. Getting ready to rinse it out. I think I'm going to flat iron it so that I can see what type of condition it is in and then put it in a loose bun.

KimPossibli

Supergirl
Put the phyto pre poo treatment on hair for half hour detangle and put in my wash braids

Wash with my IC fantasia no frizz shampoo

Mixed some kukui oil into my Giovanni 50:50 conditioner and left that in for about 20min under plastic cap then 10 under hooded dryer

Washed out conditioner,..

Waiting for it to dry till about half way before I add any product.. otherwise I will have a wet head on the morning

Will add giovanni leae in conditioner and seal with ArganOil

In the morning /tonight I will put in my two big cornrows .

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
karenjoe

I cowashed and then I applied the Mega-Tek for my Protein DC'er. Either I'll sit under the dryer for a bit, or I'll sit with a plastic cap then rinse.

Either way, I'll steam in a Moisturizing DC'er afterwards.

Allandra

I'm gonna get around to doing my hair at some point today.

deep condition on dry hair
wash
condition
moisturize
cute protective style
air dry

You know me, the same ole thing. :yep:

shortt29

Cowashed my hair with As I Am Coconut Cowash, DC with AOHSR and AOGPB on the length...leave DC in until I get to the salon for a roller set and blowout

Americka

Pre-poo w/chamomile conditioner
Wash w/ aritha and tulsi herbs mixed with VO5 poo
Con w/ Tresemme
Black Tea rinse
DC w/ Skala Goat's Milk masque
Air dry, flat iron, flexible rods

WaistLengthDreams

I am washing my hair with Tea Tree Shampoo, Conditioning with Conditioning Balm. Adding Roux 619 Extra strength leave-in treatment, The Conditioner and Green Tea Restructurizer and rollersetting. Right now, I'm DCing.