October 12,13,14..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

dollface0023

My bday is tommorrow and I do not want to have to deal with my hair. With that being said, I have just put about 8 cornrows in my hair. I'll be applying Murrey's Beesway and Coconut Oil to seal my ends daily. That will be all until I deep condition my hair on Monday.

Also, I'll be wearing my Super-Mingo half wig over my hair with a baggy underneath.

ChocolatePie777

Today/Now: rhassoul clay mask made with rhassoul clay, aloe vera gel(lily of the desert brand), agave nectar, and some oils(castor, grapeseed, avocado). Wash out later, hopefully, use ao gpb after to dc for about 15min...then cowash with ao hsr leaving a bit in to prep my hair for twist. My prep will be putting hair in six to eigth section....heavybseal with castor oil(between a nickel or quarter size on each section)....then twist

Saturday: further divide hair and put in medium sized twits or maybe braids that will fit flat under my wig

Sunday: wig it up

YAY FIRST POST!!!!:grin:

youwillrise

im not sure...for the first weekend in a long time, i have no idea what i want to do with my hair haha.

...maybe i'll give my shea moisture purification masque a go this weekend. yeah, i think i will. as far as styling, i think im gonna throw some twists in it for the first few days of the work week and then do something else.

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
Finally perming after about 14 to 16 weeks of stretching

I will roller set once finished

beautyaddict1913

Tonight: Take down my week old weave
Saturday: Pre-poo with Trigger and Njoi Green Tea Creme, Detangle with CJ smoothing Lotion, Wash with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention, Light Protein Treatment with SSI Okra, Steam with Bask Cacao, twist out with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, and KCCC.

Ann0804

Tonight and Saturday night I'll do the greenhouse method.
Sunday I'll do a HOT with alma, coconut oil and coffee butter for about an hour, then I'll mud wash, conditioner rinse out, then dc for about two hours.

leiah

Today: duo tex for 30 minutes, then tresseme naturals as a leave in.

i tried to french braid my hair and did a poor job so now its airdrying loose. i had planned on leaving it alone for the weekend but i will probably have to cowash and detangle one more time and then shampoo on monday.

Angelinhell

Washed my hair, now under my soft bonnet deep conditioning and eating warm chewy fudge brownies and milk. My Friday night didn't turn out so bad:grin:

karenjoe

pre poo shampoo tea rinse DC ( may blow dry ?) not sure.... maybe air dry.... & 2 braids.

cant wait to try my shea moisture products

Avaya

Henna and Indigo treatment (just finished hennaing my hair; will keep it in overnight).
I might finally do an Irish moss hair treatment. If not the Irish moss treatment, then I will to do a rhassoul deep condish treatment.

beans4reezy

Wash with TJ's shampoo. Deep condition with Aphogee Reconstructor and L'Oreal Natures Therapy deep moisture. Instead of roller setting though, I will air dry my hair in braids.

Lilmama1011

Wash with creme of nature shampoo or wen almond because I was doing the Vaseline challenge and I don't think it can easily be removed by do washing and deep condition with mane and tail conditioner with some essential oils and then use mane and tail detangler and and moisturizing with my African pride olive moisturizer and I'm not sealing because I moisturize daily, actual twice, before I sleep and after I take my shower when I wake up

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Ok...we have a long weekend :grin: no work for me till Tuesday :yay:

I am currently detangling with AOGPB and will do a protein DC with it for 15 mins.
Bentonite Clarifying Detox
Tea rinse for scalp - Black tea/horsetail/neem/nettle
Rhassoul Clay DC - mixed with marshmallow root/burdock root/yucca root/slippery elm
will DC overnight
Tomorrow morning I will rinse that out, apply leave-ins and oils. The decide whether to do a flexi rod set/perm rod set, or blow dry to do an updo. I feel like doing something a bit different.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ok...we have a long weekend :grin: no work for me till Tuesday :yay:

I am currently detangling with AOGPB and will do a protein DC with it for 15 mins.
Bentonite Clarifying Detox
Tea rinse for scalp - Black tea/horsetail/neem/nettle
Rhassoul Clay DC - mixed with marshmallow root/burdock root/yucca root/slippery elm
will DC overnight
Tomorrow morning I will rinse that out, apply leave-ins and oils. The decide whether to do a flexi rod set/perm rod set, or blow dry to do an updo. I feel like doing something a bit different.

bajandoc86

Enjoy your time off!:grin:

Hey..Nice Tea Rinse.:lick:

Gracie

I got caught in rain and put my hair in plat braids. Tomorrow I will cowash and deep condition

beans4reezy

Cowashed with Aussie Moist conditioner. Trying to find some Aubrey Organics....I want to try a cowash with the Honey Suckle Rose conditioner.

SORRY! Wrong thread. *zooms off to the cowashing challenge*

Last edited: