October 18,19,20..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Rozlewis

Nothing special this weekend. Just the usual pre-poo with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length. Wash with a moisturizing shampoo like KeraCare. Apply coffee and DC with Curl Junkie Rehab under steam. Apply Hairveda's Balancing rinse. Next apply tea and my leave-ins. Rollerset or air dry.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Nothing really until Sunday (with the exception of inversion sessions Friday & Saturday).
On Sunday I will prepoo, shampoo & DC with steam.

so1913

Same thing every weekend, overnight oil treatment with Mahabhringaraj oil saturday night, wash with either obia tea tree and neem poo bar or one of the new ayurvedic poo bars I got this week, detangle with KKKT, diffuse using Obia curl moisture cream and curl enhancing custard Sunday morning.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Going to wash and do a long deep condition to prep for my braid appt on Tuesday. My braider always tell me to make sure my hair is clean and blow dried. Ummm ok...clean? Check. Blow-dried...NOT. Don't even own a blowdryer! I always rollerset with my biggest rollers using a leave in and serum...then comb out the curls with a paddle brush. When I get there she always talmbout "You are my only client that can get smooth tangle-free blow-outs" lol

Edited to add products:
Shampoo: Beautiful Curls Shea Shampoo
DC: Aubrey Organics HSR
Leave in: SD Wheat Germ
serum: CD macadamia

TeeBee

Tentative Sunday Schedule=
*Deep Condition-Camille Rose Algae DC
*Cleanse-Camille Rose Caramel CoWash
*Leave-In/Detangle-Kinky Curly Knot Today
*Seal-Shea butter mix
*Style-Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Ann0804

Deep conditioned with a mixture of products
Clarified with vo5 kiwi
Co washed with wen 613 (this stuff stinks, glad I passed up on the gallon size)
Detangled with: vo5 passion fruit, sealed: JBCO and grape seed oil mix
Air dry in 6 braids, style hair into loose twists using Shea Moisture smoothie.

naturalagain2

Detangle w/ my prepoo hair spray mix
Co wash with WEN Sweet Almond Mint
DC w/ BNB Original Conditioning Hair Masque mixed with Tresemme Naturals Condish & Grapeseed oil
Moisturize w/ Bask Hair Milk/Tapioca Hair Cream
Seal w/ Bask Sevenfold Hair butter
Air dry in twisted bantu knots
Next night do a braidout on stretched hair using a little more Bask Hair Milk/Tapioca Hair Cream and Ecostyler Argan Oil Gel

KinkyGenius

Saturday
Detangle: Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows
Prepoo: Black Tea, Nettle Tea and Burdock Root Tea + Hairveda Vatika Frosting + TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner
Cleanse: Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil
DC: Hairitage Hydration Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner
Leave-ins: Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek + Entwine Afrodisia Exotique Leave-In Hair Potion + Hairveda Jardin Conditioning and Softening Herbal Oil
Drying: Air dry in braids over night to stretch

Sunday
Take down braids and apply Redken Power Tame 16 to each section
Blow dry
Straighten with my Sedu

lovelycurls

* dry dc with kizuri cocoa vanilla conditioner and random oils
* cleanse with AIA cleansing pudding
* Leave in/detangle with hh soft coconut marshmallow conditioner
* mid size twists
* seal with darcy coconut pomade

EnExitStageLeft

Ok so I decided to:

• Do a 2-3 hour DC using a Ayurvedic Prepoo or Hairveda Vatika Frosting
  • Co-Cleanse with NaturelleGrow MR,SE,and BM Cleansing Conditioner
  • DC w/ steam using Silk Dream Raspberry Coconut Affair
  • Apply Leave Ins:ACV Solution, SSI Moisture Mist, Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk topped w/ Bee Mine Luscious Balance Cream Moisturizer, seal w/ my SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer mixed w/ castor oil and Phyto Phytokeratine reparative serum to my ends
  • Braid out?:perplexed

So as you can see I really haven't decided anything :perplexed

oneastrocurlie

Marley Twists!... I think.

I want a hair break. And I want to see if I can get my hair in the back now that it's shorter. First two times were a charm.

KinkyGenius

Marley Twists!... I think.

I want a hair break. And I want to see if I can get my hair in the back now that it's shorter. First two times were a charm.

After I wear my straight hair for about a week or two, I'll be doing marley twists using the crochet braid method.

jbwphoto1

Picked up a crochet latch hook needle from JoAnn's this morning, so maybe I'll be brave and get some human hair from the BSS around the corner and do my own weave. I already have plans to start tonight with a mud wash cleansing, henna, indigo and deep conditioning with my steamer.

Beamodel

Henna Treatment
Co Wash Henna Out - Tresemme Naturals
Co Cleanse - HH Dark Honey
DC - JessiCurl Deep Treatment
Leave In - Pura Body Muru Muru Milk
Seal - HH Carrot Cake Frosting

Duchess007

Prepoo with sunflower oil mix

Cowash with Wen Sweet Almond Mint (this will be a first)

DC with what's left of last week's yogurt condish

M&S as normal, Bantu knot

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ogoma

Sunday Morning

Co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash

Condition and detangle with CJ Curl Rehab

Kera Vada oil on scalp, oil mix on length

Moisturize with Oyin Hair Dew (enough left in bottle for one quadrant) and HH Mimosa Lemon Berry

Seal with HH Carrot cake icing

Bun for a few hours and put in curlformers before bed time.

Lita

Did a pre with LN stimulating oil.,,Wash with cream & coco co-mallow co wash,rinsed with HH honey hash,Fennugreek/Goat milk mask Dc 1hr 'talk about slip',washed out with AV coconut con,rinsed with AV Ashilli Amla con,CC naturals Rice pudding leave-in,Simease Twist Raspberry Henna Hair Cream & KV Brahmi oil applied on my scalp...Hair in 6 braids/smells good & is very soft.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Ogoma

Sunday Morning Co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash Condition and detangle with CJ Curl Rehab Kera Vada oil on scalp, oil mix on length Moisturize with Oyin Hair Dew (enough left in bottle for one quadrant) and HH Mimosa Lemon Berry Seal with HH Carrot cake icing Bun for a few hours and put in curlformers before bed time.

I think I am going to skip on the curlformers. I am testing some new products and need to make sure they work with my regular regimen.

Sholapie

I think i'm going to make the switch to sulphate free
Shampoo hair, detangle
Deep condition with keracare
Air dry in braids