August 5,6,7 2011...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Phaer

Just took out my kinky twist, so I am going to use clarifying shampoo, steam treatment and do a twist out.

SuchaLady

If my Chi is here by tomorrow I will flat iron with that for church. If not I'll just use my Babyliss

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

naturalmanenyc

I'm gonna have hubby help me take down my crochet braids. I plan to do a moisture drenched pre-poo, wash, condition, steam and rock my curly afro for the weekend.

Brownie518

Oil prepoo
Wash
Claudie's Reconstructor
DC with something nice and moisturizing
Leave in - Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster, Protein leave in, and then Lotion sealed with the oil.

Papoose

The Phoenix
My original plans included doing my first install of kinky twists. I tried one this week & it looked pretty good! I wasn't anticipating being ill this week, so I may have to settle for a wash & DC tomorrow. Airdry in frenchbraids & style.

BreeNique

Just DC'd, washed, and detangled my hair. I took a page from the LHCF book o' hair lovin, and put down the Denman (it was ripping my wet hair OUT!!).

Just put hair into 7-8 bantu knots (semi-dry), and we'll see what happens tomorrow!!! I'm going to try to bun next week (for the first time, really!)

PinkPebbles

This morning I washed my hair with WEN Tea Tree. I'm under the dryer now with Wheat Germ DC.

I will rollerset and flat iron the roots.

prettybyrd

HOT with castor oil and grapeseed
DC with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Drying then flat ironing for a length check
Back in french braids for the week!

Princess Tam Tam

I have no clue yet.

Still rocking yesterday's hairstyle *6* big two strand flat twist all over my head with middle part.

I think might just do the half braids/haif wig hairstyle again. It doesn't take me long.

Just 4 hrs to braid the front with extentions and cornrow the back.

LiftedUp

I'm going out this evening so I'm going to wash, set and let it hang

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a french roll for church

gennatay

Today, Washing with Giovanni Rosemary Mint shampoo, deep conditioning with Cholesterol treatment and Olive Oil and setting on rods with Taliah Waajid Lock it up gel.

Coffee

Right now I'm pre-pooing with Pimento Oil after which I'll co-wash with Carol's Daughters Monoi Condish then I'll put some Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treament on for 7 minutes. Then use Claudia's Reconstructor for 30 minutes and DC under steamer with Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. Rinse it out and put some Ovation on my scalp for 60 min, and then top it off with Ojon Hydrating mask. Rinse and use Nairobi wrapping lotion and sit under Pibbs until dry.......THE END :lachen:.

aluv

Today, I am going to use the Silk Dreams Haircare products I purchased. I love the smell of everything so far. I purchased the "Conditioner Junkie" bundle and the (Whip MY Hair) cleasing cream. I will use the cleasing cream, protein DC, rinse out conditioner and the leave-in. Will put into 6 twists on each side and seal with a jojoba/cameilla oil mix.

PureSilver

Undo my 8wks weave last night.

Today: I pre-pooed with VO5 clarifying conditioner since it has i been 8wks since i had a good wash

Shampooed with White Rain VitaminE Naturals Shampoo passion flower

Mixed my Lustrasilk Cholesterol with Aphogee 2step treatment thats sitting in my hair as i type this, gonna keep it in for another 2hrs....no heat.

Rinse and apply Dherbs hair oil lightly to my scalp and 1/4 size amount of EVOO to my stands, then plait in six

Tomorrow: I'll be undoing my plaits to cornrow in 14.......will also be making my very first wig myself.

KimPossibli

Supergirl
washed with phytoneutre
dced with phytojoba..
not sure I wil be in the mood to twist may just braid it up to keep it stretched...

Toy

Deep Conditioned with Cacao Deep conditioner & Joico Hydration Conditioner.

Britt

So I washed, deep conditioned, and airdryed on Friday. This morning I took down my 2 rollers and my ends were smooth but my roots were a nightmare. There is no way I can fight with that for the week, so now I'm in the Dominican salon abt to get a wash n set and hv my roots blown.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

somewhereinbtwn

Been wearing hats, and scarves for the last two weeks. Finally did my hair Friday night and rocked a cute braid out on Saturday. Currently pre pooing with coconut oil for a long overdue wash. Might do a "yogurt rinse" next, before I shampoo, still not sure. Last step on wash a day is a DC with Queen Helene cholesterol, but I might use AOHSR instead. B/C I think that might be too much protein with the yogurt treatment.