May 17,18,19..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Angelicus

pre-poo oil and massage, clarify, sleep with Mocha Silk Infusion. Then steamed with SD Vanilla Silk Moisture Cream. I will use SD Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner as my leave-in and roller set with the biggest rollers I have.

I am going to switch it up a bit and use Aveda Glossing for my new growth and then flat iron the new growth. I want to do my hair stick straight this time.

Rnjones

I rollerset my hair last night.

Does anyone notice that their rollersets take longer as their hair gets longer?

Yes. Roller setting got me to APL but since hitting BSL I just can't anymore. I find the length difficult to get that good good roller set plus the drying time, gurl no!

Oil prepoo, wash with CON Argan, dc with AOHSR, and try my first tea rinse with rooibos tea, airdry in ponytail

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Angelicus, you can sleep with Mocha Silk Infusion? How hard of a protein is it? Hard, medium, or light? I have a jar, but I haven't used it, yet

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Angelicus

Angelicus, you can sleep with Mocha Silk Infusion? How hard of a protein is it? Hard, medium, or light? I have a jar, but I haven't used it, yet

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

MileHighDiva, my hair isn't sensitive. It's a medium kind of protein. Actually incredible. I always still have to follow-up with another conditioner for slip but I sleep with it all the time and it never hurt my hair. It sure does smell good!

southerncitygirl

doing to wash with giovanni 50-50 then apply komaza protein strengthener....once its dry or mostly dry i'll rinse and use aubreys gbp and detangle and twist with db leave-in and afroveda whipped gelly. i will likely leave my twists in and do a bun or ponytail for the week.

Aggie

I have been trying to embrace my gray hair that is coming in with a vengence, but I think that I am going to color my edges since I have been bunning. I am 9 weeks post and these gray new growth edges is NOT cute!!!

Oooooh janeemat, you and me both is dealing with those pesky gray hairs. I have to hendigo every 3 - 4 weeks now and in between, I use my mascara brush to color the edges in until I henna it:nono::sad:. I need a henna treatment at the very latest by next weekend for sure.

hypek

I have a crown braid in now and I'm debating if I should cowash tomorrow. I just did my braid today, but I haven't washed my hair since Wednesday and my NG feels dry. I'll decide in the AM. If I do cowash I'll be using:

-Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
-DC: Silicon Mix Bambu
Air dry
-Lacio Lacio leave in
-Doo Grow Mega Thick Growth Oil (to seal)

After a set back after a too long stretch, I'm hiding my hair. 7 wks post, 5 more to go.

Aggie

As far what I will be doing this weekend, well I know I need a really deep DC, soooooo - I guess that's what I'll be busy doing. My baby really needs some love this weekend.

shasha8685

First was following a relaxer so I will:

--Wash 1x with Silk Elements Neutralizing Shampoo
--Wash 1x with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
--DC with AO GPB
--Apply Roux Porosity Control to my hair and rinse
--Detangle using Hairveda Whipped Ends
--Air dry in ponytail

sexypebbly

Prepoo with conditioner and heavy handed with wild growth oil really focusing on the ends.
Clarify with V05 kiwi shampoo
CON conditioning shampoo
Detangle with SSI avocado conditioner
Dc with naturelle grow marshmallow dc
Apply leave ins and roller set

Angel of the North

Today I:
Co-washed with Dr Organics tea tree con mixed with papaya oil and Roux PC
DC'd with Matrix Biolage fortitherapy
L = Water from washing hair
C= Organics shea butter and tea tree oil moisturizer
O= Grapeseed oil
B= Avocado butter

:lick:

karenjoe

pre poo -shea moisture conditioner
washed - Roux prositiy shampoo (hAIR NEEDED PROTEIN TREATMENT)
APGHOEE 2 STEP
COFFEE TEA RINSE
DC -HELLO HYDRATION, ROUX & APGHOEE MOISTURE RETENTION, olive oil cholesterol.......:blush: 2 hrs.
air dried with out T-shirt
2 ponytail & 4 setting rollers..... viola! hair is soft, not shedding
coconut oil, silk essentials hair cream on top & ends
2 ponytails..:grin:

Forever in Bloom

Pre-poo with Just Natural Pre Poo Hair Treatment for 15 minutes

Poo with Just Natural Conditioning Cleanser

Condition with Just Natural Conditioner for Extreme Dry Hair

Use homemade coconut deep conditioner on hair for 1 hour

Apply Just Natural Natural Detangler and veggie glycerin mix on hair and twist.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

LivingInPeace

I washed my hair for the first time in two weeks!
Washed with Shikakai, Neem, Amla, Brahmi and Aritha powders mixed with
water and Vatika oil.
Detangled with Tresemme Naturals conditioner
Deep conditioned with Aubrey's GBP
Layered Oyin Frank Juice, Darcy's Sweet Cocoa Bean and Oyin Burnt
Sugar Pomade and twisted my hair.
In the morning I'll probably just untwist some of the front twists and
pull it all into a bun for the week.

cutenss

After having my pre-poo conditioner in for 4 days :look: I washed with WEN pomegranate, and used my Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment. I just added the Ouidad Curl Quenching Conditioner on top of the 12 minute. I will rinse in a few, then probably just use some curl activator gel, and call it a night.

janeemat

I rollerset my hair last night.

Does anyone notice that their rollersets take longer as their hair gets longer?

Lucie, I love your roller sets. Do you sleep in the magnetic rollers overnight on wash day. And also do you sleep in them in between to maintain your roller set? Just curious because I once did and think that may have caused some breakage.

ronie

Late for my weekend wash.
Last night: prepoo with evco on dry hair
This morning: WAsh with HH dark honey cleanser
Currently: DCing under heat therapy wrap with bluerozebeauty cocoa rhassoul masque for 1 hour.
Will rinse out in a bit
Leave in: SD mocha hair milk
Air dry then later
Moisturize with SD almond buttercream then twist with SD mocha bling butter