August 5,6,7 2011...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies...TGIF!

What are you doing to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair this Weekend?

On Sunday, I plan to cowash with Hairveda Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner, and DC with something. Not sure yet.

What Exciting Hair Plans do YOU Have?:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm gonna buy a beanie and try out this greenhouse effect. :D

Also, I have some AOHSR that's begging me to use it. So I'll put the poor thing out of it's misery and dc with it. :giggle:

MyCoilsGoBoing

I plan to wash my hair on Sunday. I'm going to pick up some Shea Moisture products today. I've seen pretty good reviews, so :crossfingers: to hoping they work with my hair.

13StepsAhead

Yes TGIF! I'm writing out my weekend reggie now, will come back to post later. (i'm thinking of incorporating a Protein Rx and overnight DC so I may be busy with hair Sat/Sunday)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I plan to do a Delightful DC tonight under steam and co wash...on Sunday I'll probably co wash again.

kupenda

I'm rocking a curly braidout. I had great success with my first one. Hoping for the same today when I take down the braids. And I added a lil distilled water and jojoba to my taliah waajid pmb to bring with me on my travels for touch ups. I'm feeling good lol. And I'll cowash Sunday with my v05

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Whimsy

I'm going to be running around all weekend. Gunna be a wash n go weekend for me.

JJamiah

Yesterday I washed my hair with Wen Fig Cleanser.
Treated my hair as usual with Aphogee 2 minute, and Deep conditioned for 2 hours with Silk Elements Megasilk infused with Wen Hair Fig Oil. :cry2:
Added my leave ins, Sat under hooded dryer for 10 minutes.
I blow dried and bunned up with a side bun

Next week Week I am going to Henna my hair, I need it :)

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Ok this weekend will be a busy one for me.

On sunday I will be installing rope twist braids with afro curl ends....for a natural 2 strand twist look :D :D!!. This is to continue my HYH challenge. I've rested my hair for 3 weeks now, hiding my length with twists.

In preparation for the braids, on Saturday night I will shampoo with CON, protein treatment (mild - giovanni nutrafix), moisture deep condish with AOHSR coated with castor, then do an oil rinse with castor, rinse that out with one of my BFH condishes. M&S and twist in sections.

koolkittychick

Enjoy my freshly relaxed hair before I wash on Monday with my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Complex shampoo, DC with my BioInfusion Olive Oil DC Treatment, finish rinse with PM Super Skinny conditioner, and roller set with a mixture of PM Super Skinny Serum and BioInfusion Olive Oil Wrap/Setting lotion.

Oh, and I will moisturize my ends every night with Africa's Best Organics Maximum Strength Olive Oil moisturizing lotion. :yep:

taz007

Washing my hair with Hair One Olive oil, DC with Joico K-Pak Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator.

Put my hair into 5 cornrow twists for a twist out!

Lissa0821

I am going to touchup my grey hair with Clariol Natural Instincts in Black and continue to bun my hair for another week. Elasta QP will be my shampoo of choice this week.

kandiekj100

If I'm not feeling too lazy, I will do a henna treatment (have some leftover from last week's henna treatment that I decided to put in fridge instead of freezing). If I have any energy left aftwards, I will do a wet flexi rod set.

westNDNbeauty

Trying some KBB luscious hair mask for the first time! Then protective styling.

I've fallen hard for her Sweet Ambrosia and Creamylicious which I have both tried for the first time earlier this week.

bronzebomb

remove kinky twists
try Curl Junkie product line (use the steamer and Deep Fix)
either do a fullhead curly weave or mini twists

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Definately wash, with shampoo its been awhile, been super busy, and DC. And maybe big chop - if I don't chicken out :sekret:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just did a quick Cleanse with As I Am Naturally's Cleansing Pudding, a quick cowash with Hairveda's Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner. Reconstruct with Joico K-Pak

Will Steam Later. I'm thinkin' ButtersNBars Deep Conditioner.:lick:

Iluvsmuhgrass

Wash, DC, and air dry in knots. I found a routine and possible fix for my tangled ends. I think I may have nailed down a good regimen. :woot:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Friday Night
Clarify with ORS Creamy Aloe
Wash with CON green Original Formula
Protein treatment with Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor
DC with Pantene Relaxed and Natural Mask
Final Rinse with Roux Porosity Control
Leave in with Herbal Essence LTR
Saturday Morning
Dry
Apply Sally's One N Only Argan Oil serum
Flat iron

MissTripleChoc

Saturday i'll be doing my protein treatments, aphogee 2 minutes followed by ors hair mask, rinse and let air dry with coconut and wheatgerm oil. Then sunday after my gym session i'll be doing a aussie deep and argan oil steam in the steam room followed by blowdry on cold air and flat iron straighten to last me for the week.