~~*October 2008-What Did You Buy This Week?*~~

ItsyBitsy

So Sexy Instant Detangler
So Sexy Super Smooth Straighting Balm
So Sexy Serum
10 Bottles - John Frieda Color Glaze :look:....the store in my area had them on clearance for $2.04....I bought them all :look:...don't judge me :spinning:

poookie

WARNING
EXTREME PJISM ALERT

this week, i purchased:

1 liter bottles of the following:
Redken Extreme shampoo
redken extreme cond.
redken color care cond
redken clear moisture cond
redken real control cond
redken real control shampoo
redken smooth down cond
redken smooth down shampoo

1 each of:
redken all soft heavy creme
redken extreme rescue force

tatambabyy

I purchased some elasta qp mango butter
2 herbal essence long term relationship leave in conditioners
breaks over conditioner by herbal essence
aussie moist conditioner[my hair loved it!]
and aussie 3 minute miracle

I plan on buying some kera care humecto tomorrow=]

HoneyDew

WARNING
EXTREME PJISM ALERT

this week, i purchased:

1 liter bottles of the following:
Redken Extreme shampoo
redken extreme cond.
redken color care cond
redken clear moisture cond
redken real control cond
redken real control shampoo
redken smooth down cond
redken smooth down shampoo

1 each of:
redken all soft heavy creme
redken extreme rescue force

Last edited:

poookie

:lachen:

let me mention that they were on sale!!! (regulary up to $30, they were $9.99 each at Ulta, but the sale ends this saturday!!)

and most importantly-- i prayed over it-- and have made the decision to not purchase anything else for an entire year.

don't judge!!!! :grin::grin::grin:

HoneyDew

:lachen:

let me mention that they were on sale!!! (regulary up to $30, they were $9.99 each at Ulta, but the sale ends this saturday!!)

and most importantly-- i prayed over it-- and have made the decision to not purchase anything else for an entire year.

don't judge!!!! :grin::grin::grin:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know they are on sale.
At least you prayed over it.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am too much of a PJ to be judging. :look: I feel bad about my purchases this month so far.

I am just trying to picture you in Ulta with all those bottles. :lol:

RubyWoo

I stocked up on my staples:

Mizani Botanifying Shampoo
Redken All Soft Heavy Cream
Abba Pure Gentle Leave-in conditioner

Something new:

Chi Ionic Color Lock Treatment- Recommended for me to use by the Sales Associate to use after I color tomorrow. She hasn't steered me wrong yet. She initially recommended the Abba Leave-in and AG fast food and they are now staples.

MJ

This week I bought:

~ 6x Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioners

I will also received a free 32 oz. bottle of castor oil because the other burst during shipping.

For those who know me, the Trader Joe's conditioner does have parabens in it (2x). It's my only product that does. I start using it in April because the Giovanni conditioners were making my hair hard. I don't like cowashing with the Aubrey's conditioners. The TJ conditioner is awesome; 1 bottle last about 2 months. I also mix it with baking soda and use it to clarify my hair. I don't need to use shampoo anymore.

With everything I've bought this month, I'm set product-wise for most of next year. Anything else will be for experimentation or, if I use these faster than I thought, to replenish the stock. It cost me $89.85 to buy an approximately one-year supply of products, including SAA (an experimental product for $21.65). I mention the prices because when I was a PJ, I spent upwards of $900 in one year on hair products and services.

Last edited:

Brownie518

Bee Mine Buy 2 Get 1 in Mango
Shescentit Seyani Butter in Creamy Coconut and Coconut Mango
Shescentit Conditioner Sample pack

Hot Chocolate-LB

Ladies I'm a newbie and out of control. This month I purchased Hydratherma naturals line, Rosemary oil, restocked my aloe vera juice, Gionavanni Triple Treat conditioner,HE hello hydration and waiting on 2 bottles of Mega-Tek and the month is not over. I still need some glycerin and would love to try the Aveeda line,Hairveda line, Mixed chicks conditioner and a henna.
Pray for me. Ill be broke but my hair will fabulous!!

HoneyDew

Ladies I'm a newbie and out of control. This month I purchased Hydratherma naturals line, Rosemary oil, restocked my aloe vera juice, Gionavanni Triple Treat conditioner,HE hello hydration and waiting on 2 bottles of Mega-Tek and the month is not over. I still need some glycerin and would love to try the Aveeda line,Hairveda line, Mixed chicks conditioner and a henna.
Pray for me. Ill be broke but my hair will fabulous!!

Girl, for the stuff you purchased already this month - THAT'S NOTHING!! Now on the stuff you "need" :lol: - slow that roll!

As a person who got out of control at one point and still trying to get rid of stuff I don't like/want, I would give this advice - use up your hydrathermal Naturals. You may find a staple. If not or you just want to try some new (that's always fun!), about half way through it, pick up another line or two to play with. Do it like that so you do end up with shelves and baskets full of stuff, most of which you don't like. It also helps you pinpoint the lines/products that hair likes and dislikes.

Good luck and happy hair growing.

Eisani

:look: umm most of yall know I'm supposed to be done til summer but these are restocks...

Amla Gold
Mustard oil
Shikakai bar
Neem powder
Amla powder
Brahmi powder
Shikakai powder
Jojoba oil
Shea butter

HoneyDew

:look: umm most of yall know I'm supposed to be done til summer but these are restocks...

Amla Gold
Mustard oil
Shikakai bar
Neem powder
Amla powder
Brahmi powder
Shikakai powder
Jojoba oil
Shea butter

So you are not buying anything until next summer! :lol:

j/k i know you can do it! :yep:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: