Oct 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Beany

Sometimes I want to click "show ignored content" but then I remember why I have people ignored in the first place.

I didn't realize I had so many DB products in the fridge. I must've caught a good sale because I don't even use DB products alot. That palm fruit and cherry kernel butter though :2inlove:

ETA: I haven't bought much of anything this year and my stash is still too big for my liking. My BF list is staples only. I completely forgot that I ordered satin scrunchies from the same etsy shop as @Aggie and @KinksAndInk. It's been 3 weeks and no movement. hmmmmm.

Last edited:

LuvlyRain3

From Sally’s -
As I am long and luxe line- strengthening shampoo curl and twist cream
TMC Egyptian line- repair oil, leave- in, shampoo, twisting gel
Tgin- 3x honey miracle mask, daily moisturizer, leave in, twisting cream
Oyin hair dew

From Target-
Curls blueberry- leave in, twisting cream

From bss
Eco styler JBCO and flax seed gel
Knock off tangle teaser

Aggie

Sometimes I want to click "show ignored content" but then I remember why I have people ignored in the first place.

I didn't realize I had so many DB products in the fridge. I must've caught a good sale because I don't even use DB products alot. That palm fruit and cherry kernel butter though :2inlove:

ETA: I haven't bought much of anything this year and my stash is still too big for my liking. My BF list is staples only. I completely forgot that I ordered satin scrunchies from the same etsy shop as @Aggie and @KinksAndInk. It's been 3 weeks and no movement. hmmmmm.
Don't feel bad @Beany, I finally got movement on part of my order a month later today. Needless to say, I will NOT be ordering from this vendor again :nono:.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
CurlMart
Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion (reup)
Curl Junkie Repair Me (first-time purchase due to @PJaye's review)

40% off! Thanks, everyone!!!
My curiosity just GOT to me, so I tried to purchase the Mane Choice Halo Hydration (or whatever it's called) DC today, but everything conspired against me. :lachen: I'll take it as a sign.

LushLox

*clears throat* just a few things:-

Rosemary oil
Safflower oil
Disposable shower caps
Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave In
Biotin
Viviscal
Manetabolism
Affirm creme relaxer system
Affirm StyleRight Creme Hairdress
Affirm StyleRight Foam Wrap
Mane Choice Halo Pre Poo
Mane Choice Halo Masque

and just repurchased a bottle of Moroccanoil

Last edited:

fifigirl

Got some Chebe herbs that i plan to blend in my blendtec and turn to powder....plan to infuse it in an oil mix and use just the oil?

Aunt Jackie's knot on my watch
Aunt Jackies super duper softening conditioner......i've never tried both but i felt like exploring and widening my deep conditioning horizon
Shea butter

Aggie

I finally got my scrunchies but not all of them. All except 3 or 4 because apparently she ran out of certain color material :rolleyes: Smh!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I finally got my scrunchies but not all of them. All except 3 or 4 because apparently she ran out of certain color material :rolleyes: Smh!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If she don’t stop it. She couldn’t throw in a few extra of another color?! So does she plan on sending you the rest? Reimbursing you? What is her resolution? Smh. Happy I just went with a refund. I would’ve been mad had I waited all this time and gotten a partial order. Sorry you had to deal with this nonsense.

Aggie

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If she don’t stop it. She couldn’t throw in a few extra of another color?! So does she plan on sending you the rest? Reimbursing you? What is her resolution? Smh. Happy I just went with a refund. I would’ve been mad had I waited all this time and gotten a partial order. Sorry you had to deal with this nonsense.
She said she will send them to me in about a week. I dunno. I just let it go. I'm not even interested anymore.