OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!!!

hopeful

I'm going to woman up and take some pics and I'll post it here...but I really do not like it at all....

I have MAJOR shrinkage so I ended up with a TWA...
Thank you ladies, you're the best.

Good for you! I'm glad you went ahead and posted pics, you look beautiful! I almost cried the 2nd time I bc'd, but girl your hair is going to grow so fast, you will be amazed.

Oh...I wish, still dating.
I haven't told him yet. He actually told me the other day that I should cut it.

Sounds like you will have his love and support:yep:. Wait till you do a twist-out or braid-out on it, it's going to be so pretty and look longer too.

NGraceO

While I understand the drastic change a BC can bring, just remember its JUST a phase. Cause honey, you look HOTT!!

BrownEyez22

I think you look good with your BC, try some different headbands and scarfs to create different looks. You have nice eyelashes too.

You are probably just in shock still. Congrats on the BC and welcome to the naturale side:grin:

divya

Your hair is beautiful! It's all about styling! Wet it, put plenty of conditioner in, twist the curls with your fingers, add some gel...and see how it turns out!

Dposh167

i think u look fierce! (and i don't even like to use that term)...but with the makeup, earrings, and that gorgeous lavender top....u look goooood!

Nonie

OMG, Baby Girl, you're absolutely stunning! How can you not see how darling you look? I think you should take a professional portrait pic, and frame it and take another look at your gawgeous self. Your hair's really pretty...and your new look really suits you.

I can understand the shock. But if you can close your eyes and try to believe in what we tell you and hold that thought for a little while, again and again and again...you too will come to believe in it and it will become you and shine out brighter than we see now.

Girl you are working it!

OMG, Baby Girl, you're absolutely stunning! How can you not see how darling you look? I think you should take a professional portrait pic, and frame it and take another look at your gawgeous self. Your hair's really pretty...and your new look really suits you.

I can understand the shock. But if you can close your eyes and try to believe in what we tell you and hold that thought for a little while, again and again and again...you too will come to believe in it and it will become you and shine out brighter than we see now.

Girl you are working it!

Thank you so much. Now you almost made me cry...

kandake

Oh...I wish, still dating.
I haven't told him yet. He actually told me the other day that I should cut it.
Oops, I got you confused with another member. I can't remember her name but you two favor one another. If I'm not mistaken she got married this past summer.

Anywhoo,

I love your hair. But I understand that it'll take some getting used to.

ETA: I'm so foolish, your screen name is MISS Norway

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I think it looks like a cute Ethiopian fro. Try to define your curls with Mixed Chicks, Curls or something of the like so you aren't tempted to pull it back all the time. I think it looks nice.

hairedity

Personally I love your texture. Your mommy knew best! I think after the shock wears off, you're going to fall in love w/the results of your BC.

sqzbly1908

Girl, you had me scared fo you!!!:burning: Your hair is beautiful!!! - you have a very pretty face almost like Eddie Murphy's ex-wife - You can rock that hair, sista!!!

You betta' work that!!!

msa

Girl, Nonie is right. You look great!

No need for gel and all kinds of other stuff. Your hair looks great just the way it is.

Ballerina_Bun

Ta det med ro ... I think you look beautiful. But I know, we are our own worst critics sometimes.

You ARE allowed to NOT like it. It's no different then going to a salon and getting a style or cut and deciding that you do not like it or that it does not suit you.

You have such beautiful features that the style looks good on you. It's still new. I'm sure once you work with it more:techniques, products, growing to the length you want it ... etc, you will begin to feel better. Usa this as an excuse to try new products and buy new hair accessories and earrings :) :)