Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will probably use Pure Olive on top my DC'er to Steam with.

After it dries, either: PALTAS, ED JBCO or Strong Roots Pimento Oil

xu93texas

Spritzed my cornrows with Bee Mine Juicy Spritz and applied Peppermint Pomade to scalp/edges

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Can anyone recommend a good butter to use for the winter? I'm currently using Shea butter but am open to other butters

soulfusion

Massaged my scalp with Opal Hue Qoil Care hair food :lick: and sealed with Opal Hue Shea Butter/Coconut Oil & Honey conditioning hair oil. #gettingbackonmyhairgame

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Did the LOC method of Pantene leave-in, jojoba oil, and SM Curl enhancing smoothie. This is the first time I did this method and I really like it.:yep: my hair is really moisturized and so soft.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Overnight pre-poo with Vatika oil.

@Napp @sugaplum

I like SheScentIt Seyani Hair Butter, Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding (water based) and Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. Lately, I've been using the SSI Seyani most often.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Can anyone recommend a good butter to use for the winter? I'm currently using Shea butter but am open to other butters

sugaplum

Avocado butter is my favorite butter. It absorbs more easily than Shea and is more moisturizing to me. Shea butter made my hair greasy, yet dry and hard. No bueno.

I order avocado butter from Camden Grey.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
@ nightingale - i will have to give that butter a try. Lately shea butter has been giving my hair same feeling :ohwell:

So i went to Target tonight after worked and picked up the Camille Rose curlaide moisture butter. i can't wait to try this. :) i also picked up my beloved KCKT. :woot: