Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Overnight Prepoo with majabhringraj/Darbur Vatika hibiscus enriched coconut oil mix + Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta conditioner (original formula)

Did a HOT with Keravada's super ego oil. I also used it as my O in the LOC method. Its what they sent me as a sample. This must be a skrong oil bc I didn't put it on my scalp but I feel tingling and a bit of itching.

IDareT'sHair
With the sample I didn't have a choice and the rest of them I got off the exchange. The sad thing is I've been smelling them and I have no idea what they are :rofl:!

@IDareT'sHair
With the sample I didn't have a choice and the rest of them I got off the exchange. The sad thing is I've been smelling them and I have no idea what they are :rofl:!

@Shay72

Same for me & I bought mine outright and have no idea what they are.:lol:...:look:

Only reason I know what my scents are/were is because I only purchased one or two at a time. They need to start labeling their bottles with the scents. Anyway, the best scent (buttercream wedding) is not even there anymore. :ohwell:

Overnight pre-poo with wheatgerm oil. OMG the scent is awful. I was warned, but I still wasn't ready.

Hair Dew to moisturize today. It's been a few weeks since I've used it trying out new products.

Castor oil on nape and edges.

Last edited:
Used Soultanicals Knot Sauce on damp hair and sealed with the Knot Butta. Hair is super soft and smooth the next day.

Applied HH PLBM and sealed with sunflower seed oil

I really like this oil. It's super light but I wish it smelled better.

I massaged jbco/MN/Peppermint pomade mix to scalp. I M&S my hair with SSI Coco-Creme leave in conditioner and my oil blend.

Back