Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

I don't always post but I'm still doing this. I started to slack on my moisture. I realize that a little bit daily works alot better for me than 1-3x a week. Moisturized and sealed with Giovanni's Direct Leave in and HH Avocado Cloud.

Put some curlwax in my hair and laid it down after my bath. Then later rollerset my hair. This really helps since I now take a mini nap/chill/rest period once my son is ready for bed. So my hair is just laying down during that period too.

moisturized with claudies murumuru-acai butter ans sealed with my oil blend....about to apply shea butter to the last 2-3 inches of my hurr.

Been Killing some Wheat Germ Oil for the past few days. May re-up on this one.

Forgot how much I enjoyed this Oil.

My Gleau Oil came today and also the Oil I got from Koils By Nature.

Greased scalp and finally added JBCO to the whole lil jar (I mix in a mini jar/container). The grease I use now is just the B&B Super Gro. Says it has Sulfur and sage...don't know if it's going to help for growth, but it does seem to lay my newgrowth down.

Thursday night I put MD Argan oil blend on my scalp for a 2 day pre poo,have scarf on top,will wash out Saturday...I'm home so I'm pampering my scalp..Due to the weather my hair is acting extra..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Will use the un-named Oil (that isn't Wheat Germ:look:) on top of my DC'er & Steam.

Not Sure what else I'll use. Maybe Hairveda's Almond Glaze after my Hair Dries.

moisturized and sealed yesterday with balancing ends insurance, my oil mix, shea butter on my ends.

today i will use isha hair cream, my oil mix, and shea butter on my ends.

Lita

i feel ya girlie...my scalp has been acting a fool and been so dang dry along with my hurr. my body and hurr ain't bout that late fall and winter life:nono:. i can't wait till spring for sure. my filters for my humidifier should be arriving anyday now and in the meantime i put a bowl of water on my radiator.

Last edited:
I'm really liking this Koils By Nature Hair & Body Butter sample they sent me.:lick: Very Nice.

I'll definitely have to purchase this in a Larger size (during their next Sale). *Off to Look*:lick:

Yesterday was DC/ cowash day. Applied almond/mango butter to ends and sealed hair all over with grapeseed oil.

Ladies, I have a new baby daddy and his name is castor oil :blush:

even though Im jamaican and live in jamaica, I really had not jumped on the JBCO badwagon. Mainly because I really hate the smell :lachen:

so I had bought cold pressed castor oil and only used it occasionally and not with any earth shattering results. In fact it was thick and sticky and really did nothing for my hair.

so fast forward 2 years ..... my stylist (who's into the whole natural products kick) inveigles me into buying a bottle of homemade JBCO - the real stinky stuff !!!

so last week I decide to use it after about 2 weeks of leaving it on my coffee table and OMFG :drunk::drunk::drunk:

my hair drinks it up, its thick but not sticky and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I had to put a bunch of essential oils in it to mask the smell and now its tolerable :yep:

Back