Ok...my phyto,ntm,mnt & shoulder/armpit challenge chicks!

MonaLisa

Awwwwwww guys....I'm about to start bawlin...and u know dat ain't cool in the big city...one can get jumped!

Brickhouse- ur so inspirational! Thanks so much!
A Christian and Nyambura - thanks so much for the encouraging words and compliments! Much appreciated!!!

*WAVING FURIOUSLY AT SYLVER* Thanks Girl! *Mo bowing to the NTM head*
They betta not EV-A stop making that NTM serum! I plan on using that ish to get me through the summer!

**GASP** Movie Star...is dat u?! LOL! Thanks for the encouraging words lovely one!

Thank you all:D

*Mo iz still looking for DSD and SouthernGirl...can somebody put out an alert if you see these hair trollops walking the streets please?*

Armyqt

MonaLisa said:
Awwwwwww guys....I'm about to start bawlin...and u know dat ain't cool in the big city...one can get jumped!

Brickhouse- ur so inspirational! Thanks so much!
A Christian and Nyambura - thanks so much for the encouraging words and compliments! Much appreciated!!!

*WAVING FURIOUSLY AT SYLVER* Thanks Girl! *Mo bowing to the NTM head*
They betta not EV-A stop making that NTM serum! I plan on using that ish to get me through the summer!

**GASP** Movie Star...is dat u?! LOL! Thanks for the encouraging words lovely one!

Thank you all:D

*Mo iz still looking for DSD and SouthernGirl...can somebody put out an alert if you see these hair trollops walking the streets please?*

Mo you are CRAZY girl!! You keep me in stitches :lol:

MonaLisa

:armyhat:OPERATION GROWBACK: 1 FEB 05

Ummm...all off MY topic....lol..but Movie Star -- dis here...iz what has got me cracking up!
she got a lil soldier and evrythang! She is...not...playing!
:lachen:

Armyqt

MonaLisa said:
:armyhat:OPERATION GROWBACK: 1 FEB 05

Ummm...all off MY topic....lol..but Movie Star -- dis here...iz what has got me cracking up!
she got a lil soldier and evrythang! She is...not...playing!
:lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: You are foolish Mona. You got me laughing so hard, it don't make no sense. But YES Iam serious about getting my inches back :lol: Ya'll better be glad the forum only allows for 500 character siggy's or the ENTIRE "Operations Order" would be posted :rofl:

MonaLisa

Armyqt said:
:lachen: :lachen: You are foolish Mona. You got me laughing so hard, it don't make no sense. But YES Iam serious about getting my inches back :lol: Ya'll better be glad the forum only allows for 500 character siggy's or the ENTIRE "Operations Order" would be posted :rofl:

It is too cute...that made me smile doe. Inspirational is what it is...

*DC3's "Soldier" pumps through the speakers...*

unlvgirl

My Crown and Glory
Your hair looks great Mona, I'm in love with the NTM serum too! It makes my hair so easy to comb through. I use it like water though, that reminds me that I need to stop by CVS and get more! Keep growing girl!

MonaLisa

unlvgirl said:
Your hair looks great Mona, I'm in love with the NTM serum too! It makes my hair so easy to comb through. I use it like water though, that reminds me that I need to stop by CVS and get more! Keep growing girl!

THANK U VEGAS HAIR DIVA!!! *WAVING*

Yup...the serum is the ish.:grin:

MonaLisa

Bumping...cause...DSD gave me her blessing....

I'm still missing one hair trollop on the street...aka...SouthernGirl...:confused:

dreemssold

Ok, I'm way late, but wow, Mona! Your hair looks great...and I LOVE your pin curls!! You will be at your goal like that! Oh...you can't see me...well, insert finger snap there :grin:.

MonaLisa

dreemssold said:
Ok, I'm way late, but wow, Mona! Your hair looks great...and I LOVE your pin curls!! You will be at your goal like that! Oh...you can't see me...well, insert finger snap there :grin:.

Awwwwwwwww man....that made me laugh! (I was just thinking about you - I just finished your dissertation on the "I hate Alex at Luisa's" thread...and I was like...Dreems needs to be in law school if she isn't already. What sign are you! LOL.) Thanks girl! Armpit length in 2005 for Mo!:grin:

dreemssold

MonaLisa said:
Awwwwwwwww man....that made me laugh! (I was just thinking about you - I just finished your dissertation on the "I hate Alex at Luisa's" thread...and I was like...Dreems needs to be in law school if she isn't already. What sign are you! LOL.) Thanks girl! Armpit length in 2005 for Mo!:grin:

Shoot...I don't want to write like a lawyer--went to law school and finished, but I definitely don't want to write like one :lol: . Anyway, I am an ARIES :dance7:...a TRUE Aries...all day, everyday!! By the time 2005 is wrapping up, you'll be past armpit, no worries ;). HHG, missy!

MonaLisa

dreemssold said:
Shoot...I don't want to write like a lawyer--went to law school and finished, but I definitely don't want to write like one :lol: . Anyway, I am an ARIES :dance7:...a TRUE Aries...all day, everyday!! By the time 2005 is wrapping up, you'll be past armpit, no worries ;). HHG, missy!

OMG! I thought about law school..but I'm more of a writer type...but I like to fight with words and my mouth! YOU'RE AN ARIES! I knew I likedeeedeeded you! Me too! And BabyGurl and Lorraine...seems like I'm gravitating towards y'all!!!:grin: