PJ Rehabilitation Center
I broke down and bought the Bonding Oil = 1oz:cry3:

I know at some point, I'll snatch up #6

I plan to use #5 this Weekend Wash Day

demlew

I broke down and bought the Bonding Oil = 1oz:cry3:

I know at some point, I'll snatch up #6

I plan to use #5 this Weekend Wash Day
I hope you like it! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

After my wash, I used the 4-in-1 mask with a little sunflower oil mixed in. I used a heat cap for 30 mins (it was supposed to be 10, but I took a nap lol). Omg. I'm at 9.5 weeks post-relaxer and I wanted to cancel my appt! My hair was light, shiny, detangled down to the roots, super moisturized, and I didn't need to flat iron. I went ahead and bought 2 more.

demlew

@demlew
Did you make a decision yet on #9?

My #7 should be here tomorrow, so that will be right in time for Wash Day on Saturday.

Will also use 0,3,5,8.

Not yet. I haven't used it again yet. Btw, I should be careful what I put out in the universe. Remember how I said I almost wanted to cancel my relaxer appt because my hair was so nice after using the 4-in-1? Well, my beautician had to cancel on me AND she's going out of town for a week so Idk when I'll get my hair done. Now I'm DEVASTATED (so dramatic lol). I only want to stretch my relaxer on my terms :lachen:

And my two backup bottles of the 4-in-1 arrived today :)

demlew

So I’m a full olaplex fan only thing I don’t have is the oil and clarifying shampoo. I hated my natural hair until I used this and now relaxed I feel like silk. All the products work like a good loving family.

The clarifying shampoo is the only thing I don't have. Which one is your favorite product so far? *I apologize if you've already said what it is.
#3 is my boo then the 4-in-1 mask, then the regular #4 shampoo.

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
The clarifying shampoo is the only thing I don't have. Which one is your favorite product so far? *I apologize if you've already said what it is.
#3 is my boo then the 4-in-1 mask, then the regular #4 shampoo.
I love each one like I did my wash day Sunday with the 0/1 then 4 and then 8 and wrapped it in the serum my hair after air drying felt like silk. I try to get sets during my bday month which is Nov through the holidays because it’s a core of my collection. I have the similar line from redken and it’s fire too

demlew

I love each one like I did my wash day Sunday with the 0/1 then 4 and then 8 and wrapped it in the serum my hair after air drying felt like silk. I try to get sets during my bday month which is Nov through the holidays because it’s a core of my collection. I have the similar line from redken and it’s fire too

I've wondered about the Redken set, but I have enough Olaplex to last a while, so there's no point in trying it right now since I'd probably like it too. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways lol

Plushottie

Thicc and fione
I've wondered about the Redken set, but I have enough Olaplex to last a while, so there's no point in trying it right now since I'd probably like it too. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways lol
If the redken hadn’t been sent I wouldn’t have tried it but after the first rinse I was like oh baby what magic is this. The one leg up on redken is they do liters so if I ever go minimal then it would be perfect

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My #7 Oil came today (will use it tomorrow) and my b/up of #8 also came today.

Still on the Fence about getting #9 and not sure if I need #6?:scratchchin:

LushLox

I use Olaplex weekly, I probably don't need to use it that often, but I enjoy using it and I love the results so I will continue to use it.

I use:-

No 0
No 3
No 9
and the 4 in 1

I love the serum, I like it both when I air dry and when I heat style. These days I can air dry very easily now and the serum really aids that process.

I really like the oil but I have other oils that I prefer more so I wouldn't rush to repurchase that. I don't use the shampoo and conditioner, and it sounds like I really saved myself some coin there.

The leave in is okay but I find it very heavy for my hair so I won't be repurchasing that.

demlew

Is anyone planning to try the new chelating shampoo? I don’t think I have hard water and I no longer use no-lye so I’m undecided.