When you reach a hair/weight goal

tenjoy

Whe you reach a goal, do you treat yourself?

When I reach my hair and weight goal, I decided I will treat myself to a BriteSmile Treatment.

What is your treat?

laCriolla

Whe you reach a goal, do you treat yourself?

When I reach my hair and weight goal, I decided I will treat myself to a BriteSmile Treatment.

What is your treat?

ouch girl, those things hurt!
i think i'll treat myself to a new bra, so I can stop being mad at the one I use to measure my growth.

clever

I get my nails done or treat myself to a new outfit.When I reach my ultimate body/hair goal I dunno what I'll get but I know its going to be expensive :lachen:

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
When I reach my weight goal I am finally going to buy a lot of clothes (after about five years) that don't come from Wal-Mart or Target. (Nothing against them, but I haven't bought anything really nice in a while. It's my punishment for not losing the weight.:ohwell:)

When I reach my hair goal that will be its own reward.:grin:

fivetimestwo

For weight loss, I've rewarded myself along the way with every 10 pounds lost. Just things I've been wanting for a while but never got around to getting. I don't know what I'm going to do when I reach my weight loss goal but I may just throw a party!

:dance7:

As far as hair, I don't know what I'll do since that's so far off. I'm aiming for brastap unstretched/waistlength stretched, and right now I just made it to APL stretched so we'll see.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hmmm... good question. A treat would be something that I wouldn't usually do. Maybe I will treat myself to a spa day... or a LV Speedy 30 bag. Yeah, the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag! I've been wanting one for a while, but I haven't though of a reason to kick out that amount of money. I believe working hard to reach both goals would be a good reason to finally buy one. Good thread :yep:

luvinwife

when i reach my weight goal, im getting my butt done!!!:grin: im having a brazilian butt lift and liposuction. im tired of being so top-heavy, i want to be balanced.

tenjoy

ouch girl, those things hurt!
i think i'll treat myself to a new bra, so I can stop being mad at the one I use to measure my growth.

Do it really hurt? I have never had my teeth whitened. Damn, well maybe I could go to the club with that $400 and make it rain!:lachen::lachen: