MT/OCT users when you reach your goal.....

When I reach my hair goals I will:

• Completely stop buying or using MT/OCT!

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Continue to use but cut back on how often I use MT/OCT.

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • Continue to use but make changes to other aspects of my regimen.

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Keep going strong and keep the same regimen!

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters

Aggie

I'll continue to use them, but I believe I'll cut back on how often I use them as I have so many other products I need to use up that I am eager to use up now.

The Princess

When I reach my goal, I probally won't use it, cause its a job doing it now. However I will keep it on hand. If I run out I probally won't order anymore, unless i have a major setback.

CurlyMoo

My goal with MT was to make the front and sides the same length as the back of my hair. I was successful and stopped using it. I gave it to my sister and daughter because they're both trying to grow out their hair.

Ok, it's several months later now; how does your sister and daughter like MT?

CurlyMoo

Update: Still using MT and loving it. I have reached BSL. I honestly believe that if it had not been for MT my hair would not be no where near this length. I will keep using MT. For sure. :yep:

beans4reezy

Update: Still using MT and loving it. I have reached BSL. I honestly believe that if it had not been for MT my hair would not be no where near this length. I will keep using MT. For sure. :yep:
Curly Mo..have you ever been bra strap length before? I'm trying to find encouragement to keep using my MT...I'm getting so lazy about applying it every other day.

CurlyMoo

Curly Mo..have you ever been bra strap length before? I'm trying to find encouragement to keep using my MT...I'm getting so lazy about applying it every other day.

Beans, I'm not really sure. Several summers ago I was swimming regularily and exercising at the gym 5x a week. I kept my hair moisturized and I noticed that my hair grew a lot or retained a lot of growth. I was also taking Biosil. I was not as hair consious as I am now, I was just trying to combat the chemicals in the pool. So I can only go by the fact that I noticed that my hair went past my armpits.

My advice would be to try applying it 4-5 days straight so that you can have at least 2-3 days off consecutively. I found that I no longer feel that it's a burden when I have a "vacation." Mega-Tek works with consistency. Don't give up, how long have you been using it? Give it a few months and then reevaluate your regimen.

melodies815

I think I will continue to use it even after reaching my goal because it has contributed to my hair's health tremendously. I am really grateful for the trials and errors and learning how to use the product well. I love what it does for me, though and will be a lifelong user...unless they raise the price in some prohibitive way or change the ingredients and it becomes unsafe for human use...

I LOVE MT!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to cut back, I don't want to be dependent on OCT or MT, but if I experience a set back, then I will probably use MT and gro-aut or patience hair oil, but OCT is just too much money to spend, I will however apply jojoba oil or growth aid oil until whenever, I have a container of OCT, MT, GRO-AUT, ROSEMARY, MN, and some more oils, and I'm going to use that up.......

Last edited:

spritex

My hair is stronger, longer and the continous breakage I used to have has reduced considerably. Yeah, I'm a MT head for life.