Will you continue taking growth aid when you reach your goal length?

growingbrown

I think I will becasue the cost is breaking me and now I hate taking them. I think once I make bra strap, I will discontinue the vitamins except for the multi vitamins. What about you?

C

chica_canella

I will continue to take a multivitamin and 2 UltraNourish hair pills but I will probably stop the other stuff. I think I have at least 2 more years to go.:drunk:

hothair

I may cut down on non-essential vits, or take them once or twice a week. I would still use my sulphur mix and vatika right now they are sooo much part of my regimen and I've always been one for greasing my scalp..

C

chica_canella

I may cut down on non-essential vits, or take them once or twice a week. I would still use my sulphur mix and vatika right now they are sooo much part of my regimen and I've always been one for greasing my scalp..

Those two little puppies are sooo cute! What kind of dogs are they?:grin:

21Trixie

I will continue to take vitamins once I reach my goal.

Vitamins are the reason my hair is growing thicker. I don't want my hair to be thicker in certain areas than the other. Because of that reason alone, I'll continue to take them.

growth2come

I have been wondering the same thing. Know how much I hate taking tablets I will definitely drop it down to just a multi-V when I do reach BSL which I hope by summer next year.

Extremus

This is a good question..... I'll probably discontinue the vitamins/supplements as well once I reach my goal.

freshlikemoi

I know I will probably slow down some of my things not all. Because they are what got me here, so I won't just quit on them..

SmartyPants

Since it will be about three or four years before I reach my goal you can take my comments with a grain of salt.

But, I will continue to take my vitamins. My hair is extremely fragile. In the short time I've been taking the vitamins I can already see a difference in my hair. Given the past problems with my hair, my philosophy is: "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

ravenmerlita

I will continue to take them but probably won't do it everyday or twice a day like I do now. I find that the growth vitamins I take help my skin, nails and help stop the thinning that had started with my hair. So even if I reach my goal length, I still need the vitamins for other reasons.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I'm about 3.5 inches away from WL, so I think I will continue to take them up until then. I secretly had a goal to reach TBL, but honestly, when I think about it now, I don't think I want my hair that long. It would be nice to see if it would grow out that far, but I don't think I would maintain it. I'd be so afraid of much more breakage, thinning, etc. So, I think that I will stop taking the growth aids once I reach my goal. However, I will contine to take the essential vits, such as a multivitamin, EFAs, etc.

growinstrong

I dont think I will stop completetely, but I will definitely cut it down a bit. I take my vits everyday now, so when I reach my goal of MBL, I will take maybe 2-3 times per week. That will save me some money too :yep:.