Ouidad users or any users! Help!

Blue_Berry

I tried a sample of the Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment on a few strands of my hair to test it out. Omgosh, this is the best conditioner I use by far . I have dull hair that is hard to get shine from. This gave me shine, detangle my new growth without me putting a comb or my fingers through it, loosing my stretch growth hair, soften and gave me one of the best moisture treatments ever. Even when dry my new growth is still loose and easy to maintain. Also, I have this shine in my hair too when my hair is dry. (I add a leave-in as well, but I don't think that has to do with anything. Usually my hair don't shine with certain leave-ins.) I am in love, but the only problem is it's to expensive. It cost $50 for a 8oz bottle of the conditioner. :nono: I am asking this question right now.

Does anyone know of a good conditioner that can compare to Ouidad 12 Minute Deep Treatment or is close to their benefits?

I haven't tried the other conditioners and they seem less. Are there conditioners in the line that will give similar benefits? Can you name one?

For other users: What conditioner gave your hair shine and the best moisture?

oddly I saw an informercial the other day for Ouidad...called curl confidence. They have a website...Not sure the size of the conditioner and products...but it's like 30 bucks and you get the 12 minute conditioner for free. I also have a coworker who uses their line, and you can see the difference in her hair. I'm thinking about trying it.

http://www.curlconfidence.com/

Yeah, I just saw the commercial today. According to them, if you order the product, you'll get the deep treatment for life.

Back