overnight conditioner treatment

sunny

is it ok to do an overnight conditioning treatment? has anyone used miss key 10 en 1 as an overnight conditioner treatment? thanx

B

ballet_bun

I've never used miss key 10 en 1 as an overnight conditioner treatment, but I have used other conditioners with success. Once rinsed out in the morning, it's usually very soft.

NYCQT16

Natural Again
[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
I've never used miss key 10 en 1 as an overnight conditioner treatment, but I have used other conditioners with success. Once rinsed out in the morning, it's usually very soft.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too...exactly

LABETT

I use the Pantene overnight treatment and loved it.
This conditioner is created to be left in overnight.

carameldiva

I agree with ballet bun- i have done them. I usually use dabur amla oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil. Apply my plastic cap and go to sleep. In the morning when i rinse my hair is very soft and manageable.

Tai

I used Miss Key 10 en 1 overnight and my hair was a mess. Tangled, knotted and very rough. I ended up having to start over, shampoo and all to get my hair back to normal.

I do overnight oil treatments with Vatika and Amla with much success.

deeplyrooted

I overnight condition.
I use either Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer (once a month) or Nature's Gate (either aloe vera or tea tree oil).

Angelicus

i used miss key overnight on 2 ocassions. many laughed and said my hair would fall out
well, it's still there.

Innocent_Kiss

Actually, I did, once -- on mistake. I left Suave's Tropical Coconut Conditioner on overnight. When I detangled I didn't have any shedding or breakage.

B

ballet_bun

Tai & carameldiva
... Vatika really makes the hair soft, when left in over night. It seems like more people are using this oil now. I took it out of my regimen, but I may include it again. Their amla oil isn't bad either. I don't like the smell of the amla.