Paging Tracy- Question about fantasia & colorshine

iris

Hi, Tracy. I'm new here and was just wondering about the fantasia ic. I posted this question a couple of days ago but I guess you didn't see my thread. Ok, if cones are bad for you, then how come you use the fantasia line? What exactly do cones do to a person's hair? Next, which would you recommend, the colorshine or the cellophane? I'm looking for that 'high octane' shine you mentioned in one of your threads, and was curious to know which brand would give me the highest shine? Thanks for your reply /images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="red">Iris</font color>

Tracy

Iris,

I use the Fantasia because cones don't bother my hair. People say they are bad but I have no problem with them whatsoever. Many of my favorite products contain cones - on fine hair they add a certain degree of weightless slip that protects it from damage (fine hair is very delicate and tangles exceptionally easily) without weighing it down. I also use silicone products by Avon, Razac, and Rusk. Many of my favorite conditioners have silicones as well.

As far as the Sebastian - the Colorshines and the Cellophane is the same product. It used to be called Cellophane if I'm not mistaken and the name was changed (don't quote me on that but I think that's what happened). I use the names interchangeably. But it will give you that "high octane" shine. Or at least it did my hair.

If you decide to try it, I hope your expereince is as good as my own. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elyse

<font color="blue">Hi Tracy!!!

I tried to send you a PM but it didn't work. I have another Colorshines question for you. I see that it comes in 10 oz bottles and I was wondering how many uses you get from one bottle? Also do you know if they come in smaller sizes??

I have dark brown hair and I'm thinking about the Redissimo shade. Do you think that it would be a dramatic change to my hair color?

Thanks /images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

iris

Thanks for your reply Tracy! I'll be sure to post my results with both products /images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="red">Iris</font color>