Pass MidBackLength Nappies, Are There Any?

LocksOfLuV

I know we all see the beautiful relaxed MBLs and beyond and also the beautiful type 3's MBL and beyond-which are all beautiful btw-but I was wondering if there were any type 4's naturals with MBL hair and beyond, stretched and unstretched?

Can you name some if you know of any? Or direct me to fotkis. I am relaxed with no intention of transitioning but I would love to see some long haired nappies.

Miss*Tress

I know of one on nappturality.com who goes by the name of browneyedgirl. Her Fotki account expired though - it's a shame because she had a great album with excellent tips and tutorials.

DragonPearl

I think Maestrodiva has midback length natural hair.

Also a member name Chicoro has an awesome head of near-butt length natural hair.

StrawberryQueen

There's a lot on np, but I can't remember any names. Sowwy. Hopefully in a few years I will be! I wonder why this got one star? Was it the word "nappy?"

LocksOfLuV

StrawberryQueen said:
There's a lot on np, but I can't remember any names. Sowwy. Hopefully in a few years I will be! I wonder why this got one star? Was it the word "nappy?"

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I didn't think it was anything wrong with using the word nappy here, since we use it so much.:confused: But judging by the fact that lately everything has been getting one I feel like, whatever, probably someone getting sensitive/hating (again).

But thanks for the help yall!:)

LocksOfLuV

StrawberryQueen said:
This is what I really REALLY wanna see.

StormRisingNow's photos (the ones just posted) looks like a 4b to me. I am so excited about this thread!! I keep checking on it!:lol: :D

wyldcurlz

check out Nay's fotki.

http://public.fotki.com/Nayola/

her hair is 33 & 1/4 inches long. she describes herself, i think, as a 4a/b and her hair is and has always been natural. its amazingly healthy and very, very long and pretty!!

also, there was a thread, you can search for it in the archives, called growing natural 4a/b hair. or something like that. or you can search for Nay's name in the search because she posted in that thread. good info.

there are quite a few long haired, natural 4a/b out there. my cousins, for instance. but i don't have pictures of them for you. they're sisters, both 4a/b and their hair is bottom bra strap to mid-back. (they're 5'5" & 5'7" tall, to give you a frame of reference.)

LocksOfLuV

wyldcurlz said:
check out Nay's fotki.

http://public.fotki.com/Nayola/

her hair is 33 & 1/4 inches long. she describes herself, i think, as a 4a/b and her hair is and has always been natural. its amazingly healthy and very, very long and pretty!!

also, there was a thread, you can search for it in the archives, called growing natural 4a/b hair. or something like that. or you can search for Nay's name in the search because she posted in that thread. good info.

there are quite a few long haired, natural 4a/b out there. my cousins, for instance. but i don't have pictures of them for you. they're sisters, both 4a/b and their hair is bottom bra strap to mid-back. (they're 5'5" & 5'7" tall, to give you a frame of reference.)

I am checking out her fotki now and it is GAWGEOUS!!! Thank you!:)

shunta

Wow, Nay's hair is to die for. If I had a guarantee that my hair would look like that, Id grow my relaxer out in a heartbeat!! She is 4a???:confused:

kweenameena

wow!!!! Nay's hair is gorgeous!!!!

What about a 4a/4b that started off at neck length who is now bsl/mid-back length? Anybody know of one?

babyblue

Miss*Tress said:
I know of one on nappturality.com who goes by the name of browneyedgirl. Her Fotki account expired though - it's a shame because she had a great album with excellent tips and tutorials.

im still around. got a new album a few mos ago. not as extensive as the last one, but i got a few pics up. link in the sig

LocksOfLuV

babyblue said:
im still around. got a new album a few mos ago. not as extensive as the last one, but i got a few pics up. link in the sig

Your hair is a freakin' showstopper! Just beautiful! I am so glad you came into this thread!!!!

Miss*Tress

Thanks for the update, babyblue, and glad you're still around. I was feeling a bit "orphaned" when your album closed. :lol:

You see, I didn't steer your wrong, LocksOfLuv. ;)

Last edited:

ShaniKeys

Miss*Tress said:
Indeed it is a shame, it was really inspiring, she had such beautiful hair.