PhytoRelaxer PICS UPDATE

chicamorena

Sherrylove, would you mind posting the full list of ingredients? I really would like to know b/c I am thinking about switching to this relaxer later on.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ricamorena03 said:
Sherrylove, would you mind posting the full list of ingredients? I really would like to know b/c I am thinking about switching to this relaxer later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are the ingredients:

Straightening Creme
water, emulsifying wax, mineral oil, propylene glycol, egg extract, steareth-100, peg-75, lanolin, cocoamphocarboxyglcinate, oleth-20, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, egg oil, fragrance

Inductor
water, guanidine carbonate, xanthan gum, yellow 5

Zuppy

Hi Sherry

Do you use the Phyto hair care products..shampoos, conditioners?

SherryLove

Hey Zuppy.......

I sometimes use Phyto 7 leave in before I do my rollersets...It leaves my hair soft and bouncy....I have also tried Phytospecific vital force creme conditioner and shampoo. I like them as well--very moisturizing. Phyto is a backfill to my Aubrey Organics and Giovanni prods.......

atlien

SHERRYLOVE,
Have you ever used a lye relaxer? Just curious, Anyways I love your hair you are one of my hair idols

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
SHERRYLOVE,
Have you ever used a lye relaxer? Just curious, Anyways I love your hair you are one of my hair idols

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I've used Affirm FiberGuard and Dudleys....I like the results from the Phytorelaxer the best.....My hair has more body, my scalp is not as dry, and my hair does not shed as much. I do not miss lye relaxers at all......

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
Sherry, your hair is gorgeous!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiza, "your hair is gorgeous" too!

AnnDriena_

How does the relaxer make your hair bounce and swing if it's only on the new growth? Wouldn't the effects of the old relaxer on the end be why the hair is bouncy and swingy? Please explain that to me because it's a little confusing because I'm thinking about all of the hair and not just the newgrowth.

Zuppy

I have no scienticfic answer, but perhaps when the relaxer is being rinsed that's when it affects the rest of the hair... I had the same results Sherry Love did. I've never loved my hair more!