PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PIBBS DEAL...READY, SET, GO!!

Wow, that's not a bad deal, I might have to get in on it...Thanks to all the ladies who did all the legwork.

Do we know how long it will take to get it delivered?

I made this a sticky so everyone could see. Thanks ladies for all of your hard work and diligence.

Thank you so much for striking this deal!! *lusting after Pibbs 514* I can't wait!! I will send for mine today!
Wait, do we list the Payee as Imperial Sales??

Also, when listing my shipping information, I also added my telephone number and email address. I think that's a smart thing for everyone to do incase there an issue you can be reached.

Hey VS lady, is it possible if we can email him the order and pay through PayPal? I don't know... I hate sending things through the mail. :grin: Ive been spoiled by technology...:lachen:

Last edited:

Thank you so much for striking this deal!! *lusting after Pibbs 514* I can't wait!! I will send for mine today!
Wait, do we list the Payee as Imperial Sales??

Also, when listing my shipping information, I also added my telephone number and email address. I think that's a smart thing for everyone to do incase there an issue you can be reached.

Hey VS lady, is it possible if we can email him the order and pay through PayPal? I don't know... I hate sending things through the mail. :grin: Ive been spoiled by technology...:lachen:

I know, right!

Thanks to Tenjoy! Thanks to all the other ladies who negoited the deal.

Sigh. Should I get a 512 or 514?

Just to let you ladies know if you go to imperialsales website and try to add the 512 to your cart you will see it is currently out of stock. That may weight on your decision, and you might want to make a call.

The 514 you can set exact temps believe, and the 512 does something like low medium high.

yay!!! will be sending the check asap, this will make sure I rollerset!!

Just to let you ladies know if you go to imperialsales website and try to add the 512 to your cart you will see it is currently out of stock. That may weight on your decision, and you might want to make a call.

The 514 you can set exact temps believe, and the 512 does something like low medium high.

You're right... and I don't want to send money for something that's out of stock and be waiting forever, I want my 514! You know what else, once we order, they will be getting a huge influx of orders because of the discount... so what happens if they're out of stock? I may just bite the bullet and get mine from the site.

Thanks so much to the incredible ladies who put this deal together. I haven't totally decided to get one at this time, but the deal is awesome!!! I was wondering if we could place an order by phone call and provide the code and credit card info, instead of having to get a money order and mail????

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! How long is this deal going to last? I need that PIBBS :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I was going to wait til my birthday in April but I just might have to do this now. Man I'm excited. If it's out of stock right now, I know they will get more. I don't mind waiting. This is great!!! :grin:

Going for the 512 b/c being able to adjust the temperature by degrees isn't that important to me.

I have a 512, what I do is bring the hood all the way down and store it my coat closet that is under the stairs. It fits well in the corner with no problem.

1. Please make payment out to Imperial Sales (great idea to include phone # and email address)
2. Please send me specifics for international shipping (country and zip code) and I will find out
3. Not sure about calling in, I will ask.
4. A great price particularly since shipping is included and especially if you don't live in NY tri-state area.

Thanks to all ladies who put this together. I will definitely be getting my Pibbs before the end of January!! So Excited! :clap:

1. Please make payment out to Imperial Sales (great idea to include phone # and email address)
2. Please send me specifics for international shipping (country and zip code) and I will find out
3. Not sure about calling in, I will ask.
4. A great price particularly since shipping is included and especially if you don't live in NY tri-state area.

Being able to call the order in would be great but I will mail it in if that is the only option. I don't want to make you have to do anymore work. I very much appreciate what you have done to get this discount. Thank you!

Being able to call the order in would be great but I will mail it in if that is the only option. I don't want to make you have to do anymore work. I very much appreciate what you have done to get this discount. Thank you![/quote]

ITA, you are the best thing since pockets on pants VSlady!!:spinning:

Has anyone mailed their checks in yet?...

I put mine in the mail today:look:

Thanks! to all the Ladies you made this deal.
Placing a order and very excited on my Payday.

It's just a matter of wattage I believe. When I looked it up a few days ago, the 512's wattage was like 900 or something along those line and the 514 was 1000 or more.

From what some of the other ladies were saying in other posts, I don't believe there's that much of a difference.

I just like the most up to date model on things (that I can afford).

Maybe someone else will know about any other differences.

THANKS! Do you know if the 514 has more room inside as well? I plan on using a lot of rollers and wanna make sure the 512 can accommodate. I'm thinking if my Lady Daisy can fit them all surely the 512 can? :look:

THANKS! Do you know if the 514 has more room inside as well? I plan on using a lot of rollers and wanna make sure the 512 can accommodate. I'm thinking if my Lady Daisy can fit them all surely the 512 can? :look:

They both have the same size hood.:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back