{PICS}First self install with EPSRT and closure

Zsugar

I was so tired of waiting for someone to do my hair and hoping/praying that they didn't jack me up. My hair has always flourished under my hands. So I taught myself to cornrow a few months ago (via youtube) and here are the results.

I LOVE IT!

Specs: I used a net
3oz of EPRT 1b/4 color mix 20"
2oz EPSRT 1b 22"
1.6 oz EPSRT 1b 18"
style 2 EPSRT closure

***I plan on going to supercuts and having her clean half inch on the ends

Thoughts?Comments

Attachments

• eprt.jpg
    eprt.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 255
  • eprt1.jpg
    eprt1.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 237
  • eprt2.jpg
    eprt2.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 212
  • eprt3.jpg
    eprt3.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 196
  • eprt4.jpg
    eprt4.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Flourishnikov

Somewhere Flourishing...
How did you sew on the closure and how is your hair braided underneath?! I have been toying with the idea of buying one lately...TIA

Zsugar

How did you sew on the closure and how is your hair braided underneath?! I have been toying with the idea of buying one lately...TIA

I did braids going circular in the front and the 5 cornrows going back.
I have another EP closure but I'm not crazy about them.Density is a little too thick for me. I saw a few all silk closures that are so natural looking

Zsugar

You did a good job. How would you rate the EPSRT hair? Is it really silky?

I rate both GREAT, no tangles or shedding and I cut my wefts.

EPRST feels and looks like AA hair that has been relaxed, blowdried, then lightly flat-ironed. Gets silky with the more heat you apply.
EPRT feels and looks like deep-conditioned,healthy AA that has been texlaxed and blowdried.

Neither one requires heat to be tamed though

CrownCola

Good d*mn job ma'am! CUTE. I feel your position on stylists completely, and so I'm planning on doing my own install this summer. I may need some pointers. :grin:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2