Pics Inside: Chopped from below BSL(BSB) to above APL!!

God_Favor

Thanks girls!!! I'm swinging my hair more than ever today.

Yes, he cut lots of layers throughout, the shortest is at my nose level in the front.

Nervous though, SO is on his way over...i didn't exactly tell him how short I was cutting :ohwell:

It looks great! It's not short at ALL.......

Whimsy

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
I appreciate all the kind words.

It's not the BC by any means. that'll happen at the end of the year.
this is the pre bc :)

thanks again for the sweetness girls, i'm glad you like it.

i'm also glad that someone besides me noticed the highlights!

ps: SO LOVES it. I'm so relieved!!

aloof one

Whimsy your hair!

Its very cute and very thick--- I had no idea it was that long before though you look like a Barbie Doll with all that hair!:grin:

wheezy807

**crying** Why!?!?!?!?!?!? I didn't even know you had a prior thread. But seriously it's a very beautiful haircut! I'm sooo glad you chicken out on the color because no matter how you moisturize it, it still will break. Trust. But everyone needs a change now and then. Most importantly we know it will grow back, lol! Congratz again.

CarLiTa

it's beautiful!

my gosh, I am on gorgeous hair overload lately:yep:
but that's great!
LHCF'ers doing big big things:grin:

BlondeByDesire

Thanks to all for the input on my prior threads!

Okay, I got a cut but chickened out on coloring, for now. I got very very subtle brown highlights on the crown area only. Only I can tell haha.
But check out the cut...I love it! Done by Mike @ Mohair Salon in NYC (212) 533-8610. (the only person i trust w/ scissors near my head)

Before:

After:

I'm smellin myself today :)

Wow your hair is beautiful - I love the cut. I think a really good cut does wonders ... I'm considering doing so myself. I love it. I see you got some layers going on up in there. My hair is breaking and I'm not sure why in certain areas but has maintained length in the back, this is a first for me and I am truly disgusted. I need to stay away from trying this and that, and go back to my old routine, of not caring as much and my hair seem to have thrived then.