Pics - Tried Sylver2's Blowdrying Method!

songbyrd517

Hi guys. Okay, as some of you know, I am very challenged at blow-drying my hair with the hand-held dryer. Rollersetting I can do, but not that. However, I read Slyver2's technique in her album, and I was very impressed. Your hair is beautiful Sylver2! It inspired me to give it another try, so I tried her method. I got pretty good results, but I want to get better. My hands have not learned how to work the brush yet. I also think it will work better when my hair is longer. Feel free to check it out in my album!

Last edited:

RoseGolden

Your hair is so pretty. I L:love:ve the pic of your daily bun. How do you slick you hair down for buns and puffs? I'm a natural but I wear a press most of the time and am still clueless about what to do with my hair when it isnt straight.

songbyrd517

Thank you ladies. :kiss: The encouragement keeps me going, and I really appreciate it. You both have beautiful hair as well. You guys are doing good!

Krys:

Thank you dear :rofl: . I'm trying. I usually use a little Fantasia IC Shining gel, and a little oil. I rub it together in my palms, then smooth it up the front and back of my head. Then I brush it gently with a boar bristle brush, and tie it up for a little bit. It works okay :yep:

LocksOfLuv

Thank you girl! :D I just was hoping it would get a little straighter while blowdrying, so flat-ironing wouldn't be so much work. I did turn out better than I expected though :yep: And you need to give me some of that beautiful shiny hair of yours!!!!!!! :lol:

natstar

Songbird your hair looks really good. I wish I would have waited and blow dried/flat ironed my hair after seeing this post :( Next time. You did a great job

Nella

songbyrd517 said:
Hi guys. Okay, as some of you know, I am very challenged at blow-drying my hair with the hand-held dryer. Rollersetting I can do, but not that. However, I read Slyver2's technique in her album, and I was very impressed. Your hair is beautiful Sylver2! It inspired me to give it another try, so I tried her method. I got pretty good results, but I want to get better. My hands have not learned how to work the brush yet. I also think it will work better when my hair is longer. Feel free to check it out in my album!

Girl, your hair is beatiful. I think you did a fantastic job! Keep up the good work.

taraglam2

Love your hair ! You did a great job ! Got me wanting to buy the Boar's Hair Brush at Sally's and the WIGO at Trade Secret ! :)

RoseGolden

songbyrd517 said:
Krys:

Thank you dear :rofl: . I'm trying. I usually use a little Fantasia IC Shining gel, and a little oil. I rub it together in my palms, then smooth it up the front and back of my head. Then I brush it gently with a boar bristle brush, and tie it up for a little bit. It works okay :yep:

Thanks. I hear a lot about the Fantasia IC gel, but i'm scared of it, probably because of the word "gel" lol

sylver2

WoW!!!!Look at all that hair:) It came out great! Were your arms tired??
I'm so glad the tips in my album were able to help u:)))))