Sylver2's Gorgeous New Pics and Techniques!

Isis

Sylver2 - this question may have been answered already, but when you stretched for 6 months, how did you minimize shedding? Did you have a lot of shedding?

sylver2

Isis said:
Sylver2 - this question may have been answered already, but when you stretched for 6 months, how did you minimize shedding? Did you have a lot of shedding?

Hey girl:)))
When I stretched I had the regular amount of shedding.not much.
A lot of people probably have a lot of shedding because they are messing with the new growth and it may not be moisturized. While I stretch I never touch my new growth. Just during wash days. Then afterwards i just make sure its flat and smooth. Its probably all tangled and nappy but u can't tell..lol, as long as it LOOKS flat & smooth thats good enuf for me.

Britt

Sylver your hair looks amazing :love:

I like how you stick to the products that work for you :up:

Isis

sylver2 said:
Hey girl:)))
When I stretched I had the regular amount of shedding.not much.
A lot of people probably have a lot of shedding because they are messing with the new growth and it may not be moisturized. While I stretch I never touch my new growth. Just during wash days. Then afterwards i just make sure its flat and smooth. Its probably all tangled and nappy but u can't tell..lol, as long as it LOOKS flat & smooth thats good enuf for me.
Good info, thank you!!:)

Mestiza

I agree 100%! Sylver2 has absolutely gorgeous hair!!!

LondonDiva

I'm adding that one to be bookmarked when i get home. Sylver you have some beautiful hair. OMG I'm having heart palputations!!! I'm gonna have a good stalk :look: I mean look through that album later on!

sylver2

OMG!!!
I cant believe this thread is still going. U ladies are soo sweet..thank u sooooooo much:kiss:
Melodee u are such a sweetie
Mestiza your hair is gorgeous thank u:))
Thank u London, CountryGal I LOVE your hair ooh so many people..thank u so much. It motivates me to keep sharing and hoping it works for others as well
This thread has made my year.:bouncy:

Lynnerie

Hey Sylver thanks for posting your daily regimine. I was actually wanting to change my regimine cause I can't keep going to work with wet hair. I really can't wrap my hair its thick and when I try I lose a lot of hair. I'm going to start using your technique of how you wear the scarf at night. Thanks for sharing. You and your hair are beautiful.

blueabyss333

Uhhh, why am I on the slow mobile? Congrats Sylver! I'm sure it feels good, you've made such great progress.:D You are a true inspiration for others on here.

godsflowerrr

i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE sylver2's hair. sylver when i saw your hair for the first time my jaw just dropped. it is so beautiful. keep up the good work girl. i can't wait to get where you are!;)

betty-boo

Sylver2! :band2: My hair inspiration!! The girl is intelligent and beautiful!! How did you work all this out? You have it down to a fine art! Now tell me, how do you manage to keep your braidouts for 2 weeks??? with only rebraiding once? Mine only lasts 2-3 days. Also, when will you have your maxiglide techniques album ready?....no pressure :lol:

sylver2

betty-boo said:
Sylver2! :band2: My hair inspiration!! The girl is intelligent and beautiful!! How did you work all this out? You have it down to a fine art! Now tell me, how do you manage to keep your braidouts for 2 weeks??? with only rebraiding once? Mine only lasts 2-3 days. Also, when will you have your maxiglide techniques album ready?....no pressure :lol:

Thank u betty, godsflower, mom, secret:)))))

I apply the same technique to my braidouts that I do to my regular hair which is in my fokti in regimen pics album. ntm silk touch then scarf on every nite with hair hanging out back, then bonnet. Wake up fluff up hair, rub serum and go. If I want to it to look fresh I rebraid only the very first two braids once or twice during the 13 days till nex wash.
......and my maxiglide album will be up soon, just waitin for a lil more new growth so i can show how I flat iron it straight:)

joshlyn

MonaLisa said:

"What's that you said??? Sylver should be a FOTM? Sounds good..."

Agreed!!:cheers:

Sylver2 you are a true inspiration, your hair has grown so much over the years!

You grow girl!