Please don't sleep on curlformers!

omnipadme

I am 7 months post and transitioning back to natural after a bad BKT treatment + highlighting- BKT totally ruined my curl pattern and I ended up perming my hair to fix it all. I've had nothing but breakage ever since and I've been slowing nursing my hair back to health with twistouts and curlformers. With curlformers I can't even tell I'm working with two textures!

X

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Thank You for this post! I'm still looking into getting some from Sally's since they have that 30% off. How many did you use? Your hair looks fab by the way!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

AnjelLuvs

I thought this was going to be a PSA announcement about a mishap when sleeping in curlformers.... Silly me! Looking good, chica!

SelahOco

I thought you were about to say you got breakage for sleeping with them in? :lachen:

Title: please don't sleep on curlformers

Last edited:

omnipadme

Thank You for this post! I'm still looking into getting some from Sally's since they have that 30% off. How many did you use? Your hair looks fab by the way!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

TY- I do the curls very small- I think I have about 8 packs that I've bought over time.

Amarilles

Cosign!

On Monday I'll be 20 months transitioning and Curlformers make it so easy! I banana clip the curls up and they last forever.

Fhrizzball

I thought this was about not sleeping in Curformers and was on board to agree with you completely. :lol: The generic ones work just as well I feel with the exception of the hook that is. Naptural85 recently did a comparison on one generic brand with the authentic curlformers.

Lilmama1011

I'm scared of curlformers, actually thinking about selling them, they do make nice sets but they don't last long. How long your sets last, I have ripped out hair and my back is so uneven. So I trimmed to make it better but currently not going to trim for a while and then even it up when my shortest get longer. It seems like every time I notice length it's always something happen. My hair grows pretty fast when I'm not obsessing about blunt ends