Please pray for me too

Sazzy4Evr

I'm writing to you all in tears because I feel so lost and don't know what I want to do with myself or with my life. I have been depressed for so long now and I just don't know how to come out of it. I have been going to counseling but most importantly I need God to carry me through. In my life I have felt like so much has gone wrong and I tend to blame myself for everything. And I feel even worse because I am more fortunate than some because I have been blessed with a family and people who care about me but I still feel low. I just feel like I am sabotaging myself and that I will never be happy and that I have no reason to live. I don't look forward to the next day and I know that's a problem. Furthermore I'm trying to get over a broken heart but it's hard. Please pray for me.

I need you Lord God
In Jesus name I pray
Amen.

good2uuuu

I am going to add you to my prayer list. I will be praying for you. We all have struggles. A lot of what you said also rings true with me, so I can relate. Trust God to see you through.

star

Take some blessed oil and anoint your eyes, forehead, ears, lips and tongue in Jesus name do this three times a day. Recite power scriptures like "I can do all things that strengthen me" Philipians 4:13 and "No Weapon formed against me shall prosper" Isisah 54:17. Make sure you pray first thing in morning then followed with power scriptures and then the oil. Do this for 7 days on the seventh day if you do not slack off God is going to move. THis time next Saturday you are going to have a another out look on life. Will that be the end NO keep going with the oil, pray and scipture. God is going to clean you out this summer each week you will see significant changes. God is tired of this too and has allowed this to happen so you may cry out to HIM.

Father, I declare in mighty name of Jesus that this demonic spirit of depression be broken off of her life FOREVER in Jesus Name God she knows that she must do her part also by reading her word and praying. Father we declare that this time next week she will have new attitude and tune I decleare it to be SO. In the mighty, miraclous on time name of Jesus AMEN.

Zeal

Sazzy:

God loves you and adores you. Star has posted Excellent advice.

This is a trick of Satan. The first place he attacks is our mind. He makes it seem like nothing good is possible is coming our way. He makes us think, there is no hope, it is too late. He puts all kind of trash in our heads. Lord, please bind all vain imagination in the name of Jesus.

We must dwell in God's presence.

I understand how you feel. We tend to wonder, Why Lord? I am your child. What am I doing wrong? That tends to be a struggle of mine. Follow Star's instructions. I will be praying for you and me.

I am going to start doing my Centering Praying again. I have slacked off. Rushing through my time with God like I am crazy or something. Centering prayer is when you just sit quiet before the Lord. So following Star's scripture and prayer. Just sit quiet for about 15 minutes. Your mind might tend to wonder but get it back on God. When you pray this way you are in the Holy of Holies between the Wings of the cheribum.

Last edited:

charmingt

Zeal said:
Sazzy:

This is a trick of Satan. The first place he attacks is our mind. He makes it seem like nothing good is possible is coming our way. He makes us think, there is no hope, it is too late. He puts all kind of trash in our heads. Lord, please bind all vain imagination in the name of Jesus.

I understand how you feel. We tend to wonder, Why Lord? I am your child. What am I doing wrong? That tends to be a struggle of mine. Follow Star's instructions. I will be praying for you and me.

I am going to start doing my Centering Praying again. I have slacked off. Rushing through my time with God like I am crazy or something. Centering prayer is when you just sit quiet before the Lord. So following Star's scripture and prayer. Just sit quiet for about 15 minutes. Your mind might tend to wonder but get it back on God. When you pray this way you are in the Holy of Holies between the Wings of the cheribum.

Zeal, that is so beautiful!!:) I am laughing at the "rushing through my time with God like I am crazy or something " which can be so true at times.

star

Zeal said:
Sazzy:

I am going to try more of Cenering Prayer. I think I need more of this just quietness. Thanks for posting!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sazzy4Evr said:
I'm writing to you all in tears because I feel so lost and don't know what I want to do with myself or with my life. I have been depressed for so long now and I just don't know how to come out of it. I have been going to counseling but most importantly I need God to carry me through. In my life I have felt like so much has gone wrong and I tend to blame myself for everything. And I feel even worse because I am more fortunate than some because I have been blessed with a family and people who care about me but I still feel low. I just feel like I am sabotaging myself and that I will never be happy and that I have no reason to live. I don't look forward to the next day and I know that's a problem. Furthermore I'm trying to get over a broken heart but it's hard. Please pray for me.

I need you Lord God
In Jesus name I pray
Amen.

Sweet Child of Love, you who has been created in the express image of God...you who has been in the very heart of God and in His mind, before the foundations of the earth. You to whom He lovingly says, I love you with an everlasting love.

You whom He knew before you were formed in your mother's womb. You whom He has engraved in the palm of His hands. And you who has not failed Him and neither have you failed anyone else.

Child of Love, no man possesses your soul. No man defines who you are. No man can break your heart to where God Himself cannot heal and renew it. For your very heart and soul were purchased with so great a price...the cost of the Blood of Jesus.

Child of Love, with this experience you are simply growing in the Lord. God is not only right there with you, but He dwells on the inside of you. His word even says so...."The Greater One lives on the inside of me..."

There is nothing 'bad' about you. There is nothing weak about you. There is nothing undesirable or unattractive about you. The annointing that God has placed inside of and upon you is not for this man. That's all it is.

Get up the way King David had to (after the death of his first child with Bathsheba). Wash your face, change your garments and move on to the next level of life and love that God has for you.

Let me put it in 'street terms'. Don't waste anymore of your time crying over this man. For this is time that can and will be better spent on getting yourself back on track. This is your time to heal and healed you shall be.

Cry some more if you have to, afterall you are grieving which is the most normal process to healing; especially those such as you, who have such a loving heart such as yours. But each time your cry, remember that this is not the end for you. It's simply your new beginning that God has before ordained, before the foundations of the earth.

Sazzy, don't you love surprises? Well, let your 'Daddy' (God our Father) surprise you. Guess which hand? The surprises are in both...straight from His heart.

Sazzy, you are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you.

Blessings and Love...

"Shimmie..." ;)

KiSseS03

Great advice ladies... and Zeal you are so on point with that rushing through our time with God. I'm gonna seriously make time for centering prayer.

cheeks23

Continue to praise the Lord. Listen to music (gospel), this tends to cheer me up when I am down. The Lord hears you. Cry, shout, and sing to Him! I have sent up a prayer on your behalf.