please pray for me

locabouthair

i am feeling down and depressed lately i have been crying a lot because i am going through something with my ex bf. I am really hurt that after all I have done for him he still continues to play with my emotions. I keep trying to tell myself that God loves me but I still feel very alone and I feel as though something is wrong with me because my ex doesnt love me. i know this is the wrong way to think but thats just how i feel right now.

I've been there before. Don't let him "play with your emotions," and you'll feel a lot better. Not talking to him would be best. I'll pray for you. :)

I agree with MissJ. It will help if you cut of all ties/communication with him. Focus on your relationship with Christ, immerse yourself in the Word, and service to others. This will help you so much in the long run. Be blessed my sister.:)

MissJ said:
I've been there before. Don't let him "play with your emotions," and you'll feel a lot better. Not talking to him would be best. I'll pray for you. :)

In the mighthy name of Jesus,

Father God we come today joined together with our sister asking you to show your pressence in her life. Father we know that all things happens for a reason but as we are in the situation we don't always know the reason. So Father right now we are not asking to know the reason until you are ready to give it to us, but we ask for peace Lord, peace to know that you are with us always no matter what we are going thought. Lord, when we are down, the devil will try to keep us down, telling us that we are not loved that no one loves us, that you don't love us, but Lord we call him what he is right now- A LIAR and the Father of the Lie. He knows not the truth, however we do, we know that you love us, more than anything else - that is why you sent your Son to die for us on the cross, because you love us so. Now Father, our sister is stuggling right now, hold her tight Father whispter is her ears, and let her know you are there for her as we know that you are. In the mightly name of Jesus we come saying this prayer. Amen

Sis,

I know where you are and I know what you are going thought. We all have been there. I remember right before I met my dh, I have a broke up like I never had before, I cried for two week straight every day, that was the final break up, before that we had broken up before, and I thought I was going to die, but I made it. Just thinking about it makes my eyes tear, but you know what happened: What the devil meant for bad God turned it around and made it good by blessing me with my dh. Praise God. So right now you may feel like the end of the world but it's not. Right around the corner the sun is shinning and the rainbow is in the sky. Your ex wasn't the one for you at this time. Take this time and dwell on the Lord, get into your word and spend time on God, he may be trying to tell you something or preparing for something. Tune into his voice and hear from him.

God Bless

Last night I read the book of John. After I read about Jesus restoring the blind man's sight and raising Lazarus from the dead I realized that he could heal me from the pain I feel now. Thankyou for all the advice and prayers. :)

AMEN. We plead the blood Jesus to protect your emotions.
LadyR said:
In the mighthy name of Jesus,

Father God we come today joined together with our sister asking you to show your pressence in her life. Father we know that all things happens for a reason but as we are in the situation we don't always know the reason. So Father right now we are not asking to know the reason until you are ready to give it to us, but we ask for peace Lord, peace to know that you are with us always no matter what we are going thought. Lord, when we are down, the devil will try to keep us down, telling us that we are not loved that no one loves us, that you don't love us, but Lord we call him what he is right now- A LIAR and the Father of the Lie. He knows not the truth, however we do, we know that you love us, more than anything else - that is why you sent your Son to die for us on the cross, because you love us so. Now Father, our sister is stuggling right now, hold her tight Father whispter is her ears, and let her know you are there for her as we know that you are. In the mightly name of Jesus we come saying this prayer. Amen

Sis,

I know where you are and I know what you are going thought. We all have been there. I remember right before I met my dh, I have a broke up like I never had before, I cried for two week straight every day, that was the final break up, before that we had broken up before, and I thought I was going to die, but I made it. Just thinking about it makes my eyes tear, but you know what happened: What the devil meant for bad God turned it around and made it good by blessing me with my dh. Praise God. So right now you may feel like the end of the world but it's not. Right around the corner the sun is shinning and the rainbow is in the sky. Your ex wasn't the one for you at this time. Take this time and dwell on the Lord, get into your word and spend time on God, he may be trying to tell you something or preparing for something. Tune into his voice and hear from him.

God Bless

Your ex probably does love you--just not in a way that is good for you and not the way you need him to. So, knowing that, you have to let him go.

Back