Please Share Pics of Your Protective Styles Here

DesignerCurls

This is going to be my summer go to style...very nice & cool! Mini twist curled & bobby pinned. The last pic I pinned the front up to change the style a little!
I will try this with micro braids too! :yep:

Attachments

• fauxcut.jpg
    fauxcut.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 253
  • fauxcut2.jpg
    fauxcut2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 234
  • fauxcut3.jpg
    fauxcut3.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 219
  • fauxcut4.jpg
    fauxcut4.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 209
  • fauxcut5.jpg
    fauxcut5.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 216

Leslie_C

I have HIH disease and am always checking my new growth to see if its dry & also Im pretty sloppy at styling so my style needs to be redone the next day. I guess PSing would be more beneficial if I can stay out of my hair for at least 2 or three days, huh? I just feel the need to moisturize and seal daily...my hair gets dry and brittle fast!

Anyway here are my current protective styles. Im not that creative or talented, just buns or random pinups.

Attachments

• 0rr3.jpg
    0rr3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMAG0672-vi.jpg
    IMAG0672-vi.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMAG0708-vi.jpg
    IMAG0708-vi.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 227
  • IMAG0725-vi.jpg
    IMAG0725-vi.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 225

BlaqBella

That is a really neat braid/bun and I believe a great way to set the edges/hairline. When people have trouble in that area I've seen this type of styling assist in their hairline growing back nicely. Great job!^^

shortt29

I have HIH disease and am always checking my new growth to see if its dry & also Im pretty sloppy at styling so my style needs to be redone the next day. I guess PSing would be more beneficial if I can stay out of my hair for at least 2 or three days, huh? I just feel the need to moisturize and seal daily...my hair gets dry and brittle fast!

Anyway here are my current protective styles. Im not that creative or talented, just buns or random pinups.

Leslie these styles look great! I want to start using long scarves to cover my hairline.

juleemango

ONE OF MY FAVORITE LOOKS:

ERENA Natural Curl Full Sew In

THEN BRAIDED STYLES

MY HAIR GREW SOOOO MUCH.. Did these styles for 6 - 9 mos straight.

MissZane

New 2 this...

Todays PS inspired by Laila-jean, Fusionofcultures on youtube..

Attachments

• image-3735958747.jpg
    image-3735958747.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 321

MizzKutieQ

juleemango said:
ONE OF MY FAVORITE LOOKS:

ERENA Natural Curl Full Sew In

THEN BRAIDED STYLES

MY HAIR GREW SOOOO MUCH.. Did these styles for 6 - 9 mos straight.

Man, the braids are nice! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
@wavezncurlz

Sorry so late responding - I'm in the middle of a LHCF haitus :yep:

That style's really cute, but I'm in my mid-40s and it's too young for me :giggle:
I'll try it on DD#3 when I flatiron her next month. I'll be sure to post pics.

sipp100 I hear ya!
I just want to see it on someone with some texture in their hair. I'll wait for your daughter. :)

Allandra

Lately, I've been twisting my hair (in about 15 to 20 twists) and pulling them back in a bun. When I do this style, I wear it for a week at a time (love that, and talk about saving me some time, whew). I absolutely love it, and I get a lot of compliments on it. Some folks have the nerve to think I get up and re-do it every day. NOT. :lol: I think this is gonna be one of my main styles this summer and fall because I'm not getting my hair flat ironed until Christmas. :yay:

jprayze

So i posted to the wrong thread and then thought I have protective styles to post so here goes:

image-1414147077.jpg

image-3944649612.jpg

image-1761322334.jpg

Last edited:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
As you know I love sticks but I think forks are a little easier to use -especially for shorter har. I have a new one that is super smooth and very easy to use. It's from PacificMerchatile

Attachments

• fork1.jpg
    fork1.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 221
  • fork2.jpg
    fork2.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 213
  • hair fork of Oregon Madrone.jpg
    hair fork of Oregon Madrone.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 204