Poll: All Time Favorite Moisturizing Conditioners

ms_kenesha

Motions CPR with a lil Olive Oil mixed in! I know some people can't get with the herbs in CPR that gets transfered to the hair, though. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I'm trying out all the new stuff I bought. But Mizani Moisturfuse is a definite keeper! It's at Trade Secret, Penney's and sheldeez.com
Nature's Gate Original Herbal Conditioner is good, too. You can find it at most health food stores and vitaminshoppe.com

rayne

Mizani Moisturefuse hands down!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
But Mizani Moisturfuse is a definite keeper! It's at Trade Secret, Penney's and sheldeez.com

[/ QUOTE ]
It can also be found here https://www.vipsalononline.com/slow/4slow.html and here http://www.discount-beauty.com/cgibin/MyStore/perlshop.cgi?action=thispage&amp;thispage=mizani.htm&amp;ORDER_ID=449695911
Both of these sites sell the large size (32oz) bottles of Moisturefuse, so you get more for your money /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nyambura

surfer girl
Elucence Moisture Balance
Feria conditioner for colored hair (don't remember official name)
Clairol Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions (color-treated or dry, damaged)

sweetcocoa

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner(but I want to try the Mizani Moisturifuse... /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

daviine

Mizani Moisturefuse
L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

Jenai

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jrw

Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn Conditioner, Clairol Renewal 5x for dry/damaged hair, Suave Coconut Conditioner.

SVT

Re: Poll: All Time Favorite Moisturizing Condition

Mix of Suave Tropical Coconut and Elucence Moisture Balance.

Dionne

I forgot to post mine

Keracare humecto
loreal natures therapy

looks like I am going to have to get the mizani moisturefuse now /images/graemlins/grin.gif