POLL!: Styling After CWing, please add feedback for newbies...

How do you style to look presentable after conditioner washing?

• Ponytail Method/ Rollerset

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Buns

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Baggie Method

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Bantu Knots

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 39 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinnabuns

After my conditioner washes I let my hair airdry and put grease in it. My hair really likes that.

I'm sporting a twa right now and there is not much that I can do to it. :)

imstush

Cinnabuns said:
After my conditioner washes I let my hair airdry and put grease in it. My hair really likes that.

I'm sporting a twa right now and there is not much that I can do to it. :)

OMG 1st Tracee Ellis Ross is my natural inspiration (and fashion inspiration) too (my natural hair is very similar to her's I LOVE HER)

ok on another note, depends, if I go outside I will leave out to air dry (I usually scrunch it and add John Fried Frizz Ease or Curly Pudding). Or if I am home I put it in a loose bun clipped with a hair pin and wrap a satin scarf around it (I use the same products also.

QUINN

I always apply my leave ins and do Sylver's scarf method. My hair is short, so it works for me! I can't wait for buns though.

yo523jo68

I do the same thing that imstush does. I am currently taking a swim class twice a week. After class I rinse my hair well, do the co wash and apply castor oil to my ends and curly pudding all over until I get home. I have another class after. Later at home I do the aloe rid by nexxus.

Southernbella.

I usually do braid-outs. I let my hair air dry, then mist it before doing the braidout. One thing I do is spiral curl my ends afterward to get the exact look I want. It's probably not the best thing to do, but I figure I'm going to eventually cut the ends off anyway, so it works for me.

I have to say, I don't know what I was afraid of all these years. My hair doesn't look bad after an air dry. I actually left my house the other day with it semi-wet and down. But, my attitude has changed too, especially after reading this forum! :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
You guys are so awesome! I have to start trying to master these styles. I'm so happy that I'm getting options. Now if we only had how to do these styles thread. :lol: