Popular products no one talks about anymore

JJamiah

TOOLS:
Tangle Teezer
Mason Pearson
Denman's (Assorted Numbers)
Bone Combs
I still love and use my tangle teezer with the handle now; mason pearson brush (I just gave it a cleaning) I always hated the Denman brush;
Don't forget the Hercules Segmann Magic Star comb that I use every wash day. LOLOL

So many things from the past are still staples of mine. I have been using Aphogee for 30 plus years now... OMG.. started using it in high school.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
@mzteaze
Have you tried Triple Treat Deep Conditioning Masque? I've had this, but haven't tried it yet.

I think just once as a sample included with my order. I don't remember my opinion of the product TBH. Please report back on the product when you use it. Not sure what products I'll use from their line now.

I'm glad i still have two Melt down masks left. It always hurts my heart when my faves get discontinued.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@mzteaze
I have a couple R/O's and the Triple Treat. I've had them for a while. I really need to get back into my Stash:perplexed:

I've been doing Olaplex and K18 (since I relaxed) and not using ALL this other stuff I need to use up and get rid of.:nono: