Post Setback-HELP PLS!! (Pics inside)

Russet

^^I honestly don't know. I will continue to try and get those relaxed ends to strengthen some and continue to think about chopping. I am for sure though going to stop relaxing. I really can't continue to risk over processing or another setback. No more relaxers.

Right now, chopping would be a completely different change for me. Something I am not ready for.

hopeful

^^I honestly don't know. I will continue to try and get those relaxed ends to strengthen some and continue to think about chopping. I am for sure though going to stop relaxing. I really can't continue to risk over processing or another setback. No more relaxers.

Right now, chopping would be a completely different change for me. Something I am not ready for.

Sounds like you have a good plan. There is no need in you shaving your head:nono:. For many that would be more traumatizing than what you're going through. No offense to those who suggested it, I just know that for some of us that would be soooo difficult. Maybe you'll luck up and find a better, more supportive stylist. Just deciding not to relax anymore is a good step in the right direction. Mini chops, an inch here and there, may make a big difference and ease you into going natural. Please keep us updated.