Extra, Extra!!! Post those end of the year comparison pics here!

Armyqt

You ladies have made magnificent progress. /images/graemlins/up.gif Keep it growing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
proud mama moment

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh My Goodness!!! That is wonderful!!! Wow...lil girls can be inspirational too! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

iwantlongerhair

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
This is my comparison pic from December 3, 2003 to November 30, 2004. My hair is longer, healthier and more even. Thanks to everyone on this wonderful forum. I couldn't have done it without you all!!

[/ QUOTE ]

your hair is awesome

EbonyF

This is just a Aug to Dec comparison. 2nd picture is with a blow out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

lovelymissyoli

I feel left out /images/graemlins/frown.gif...it seems as though I made progress and then I had to cut it off and now I'm at a shorter starting point than when I first came to this board... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
model_chick717 said:
April 04

December 04----needs some products in it that's why it's not more defined..hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Model...those are beautiful curls chica!!! You've made a lot of progress and the color is lovely on you! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
mkstar826 said:
Okay finally got it lol

Dec. 27, 03 / Nov. 10, 04

[/ QUOTE ]

HOT DAMN!!!!

All i have to say is this is a very inspiration thread. You ladies have made great progress /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

ricochet

I did it! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I hope ya'll can see this...and I hope it's not too big! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif These are pics of my hair straightened July 2003(left) and July 2004(right)...I will do my best to take a pic before December ends.

model_chick717

Thx MonaLisa and AC.....by the way, not only is my hair lighter..but the eyes are lighter too. hehehehe /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
As Ms. SVT says..."aint no half stepping" with all of the ladies that posted. Wonderful progress!

G

[ QUOTE ]
mkstar826 said:
Okay finally got it lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one hot fro. I like the little fro but the big fro is awesome. Damn it's so powerful girl.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
KarmenDeaha said:
[ QUOTE ]
mkstar826 said:
Okay finally got it lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one hot fro. I like the little fro but the big fro is awesome. Damn it's so powerful girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

GinaG

WOW you ladies are doing a splendid job! There ahas been some great progress, in particular MKStar - just WOW a true inspiration!!! I am growing my natural hair out and you've made a lot of progress in one year, your hair looks lovely and soft! When you wash your hair so you let it dry naturally or blow dry it out? I did the latter and found out that it just made my hair very straw like and dry.

LorraineG your hair rocks, well done!

ModelChick - you have beautiful hair, I LOVE the colour it really suits you. You have lovely nice thick conditioned hair - you go girl!

Well done to everyone who has posted their progress pics - keep it up ladies.

Lorraine

[ QUOTE ]
GinaG said:

WOW you ladies are doing a splendid job! There ahas been some great progress, in particular MKStar - just WOW a true inspiration!!! I am growing my natural hair out and you've made a lot of progress in one year, your hair looks lovely and soft! When you wash your hair so you let it dry naturally or blow dry it out? I did the latter and found out that it just made my hair very straw like and dry.

<font color="red">LorraineG your hair rocks, well done!</font>

ModelChick - you have beautiful hair, I LOVE the colour it really suits you. You have lovely nice thick conditioned hair - you go girl!

Well done to everyone who has posted their progress pics - keep it up ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you and this thread is no doubt inspiring and motivating. /images/graemlins/up.gif

mkstar826

supersonic
[ QUOTE ]
GinaG said:
in particular MKStar - When you wash your hair so you let it dry naturally or blow dry it out? I did the latter and found out that it just made my hair very straw like and dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always let my hair air dry. The only time I blow it out is to trim, but starting next year I'm going "no heat" as a personal challenge to myself. I'm just going to stretch it out and brush it out for trims. I've never experienced that straw-like feeling a lot of naturals talk about after a blow-out...but I think that's thanks to my technique
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AJamericanDiva

Here are mine at a glance as I know ya'll are getting tired of seeing it:

September 2003 hair unbunned w/thin but healthy ends. Ends trimmed with the next relaxer.

November 2004 (trim 7 months prior to this relaxer)

Nice

AJamericanDiva.....what is your secret? Are getting getting on secret potion from the Islands that you are not telling us about? You can PM me /images/graemlins/sekret.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif