PP Biotin Bristling, Itching, Follicular Action?

Blaque*Angel

blkmaryland said:
after almost 2.5 months of taking I am feeling the bristling, itching follicular action....it is definately the PP biotin!!!

The last few nights it truly feels like i can feel the hair pushing through my scalp!:confused: It's a strange sensation.
it must be the MTG too.:grin:

LizLeila

I had 3 bottles of PP biotin and didnt experience any significant growth. I ended up giving them away. Now, I am not taking Freeda Biotin and that stuff is the truth!

Candy_C

..and my scalp is so sore, i feel like i have FLEAS!!!! :eek: (but i couldn't cos god knows my hair aint clean hehe!)

it really is peein me off tho! ah the things i do for hair !

dillard

I felt this for the first time today. This is day 14. I'm taking 5mg Country Life Biotin. I had stopped taking my Bcomplex for the last 2 days, but I took them both 2 hrs ago and it started with my eyebrows itching and I'm like wtf is up with my eyebrows :eyebrows2 :confused: Then under my arms :eek: then my scalp, and I still didn't make the connection until in the middle of my head, a section of my hair felt like it was LEAPING out of my scalp (I guess that must be the bristling??!!) i feel like i'm gonna wake up with APL hair!! :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:

rdm

I take biotin and my scalp itches even when it is sqeaky clean. I hate it when I scratch in public without thinking. People probably think that my hair is dirty:grin:

brandy

Thank goodness for bumping this post!!! I have been debating on getting a special shampoo for itching or for lice:confused: . I would not have attributed my itching/follicular action to biotin if I did not read this post. I got my husband looking at scalp to find why my scalp is itching with some movement and the soreness!!
I started taking an additional 2.5mg of biotin (FSC brand) a couple of days after reading Candy_ C's post on biotin and b vitamins. I noticed this follicular movement/action/itching a few days after taking the biotin.
Now I don't need to worry anymore:) .
It is just a bit embarassing scratching in public though! Well if this means more growth, I am not complaining:grin: .

tnorenberg

Why Oh Why did I open this thread..:assimilat. I ordered mi PPB tonight b/c my GNC biotin isn't doing a thing..I can't wait to feel the "bristling.":)

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Just ordered PP Super Biotin, Biotin Conditioner with thickening properties, Pantothenic Acid, and Super B Complex. They have a 3 for 1 sale going on. In all I spent less than 30 dollars. I can't wait to get everything! ;)

tsturnbu

i used to use pp pride biotin faithfully until ......brace yourselves ladies.......started growing thick hairs on my breast and chin. i stopped and it took about 8 months for the biotin to get out of my system and stop growing hAIR IN areas it shouldnt. but, my hair grew nicely and full.

Victorian

old head
Re: PP Biotin Bristling, Itching, Follicular Actio

Bumping only because the "old heads" thread reminded me of this one. I know I posted in here somewhere about my PP Biotin because I got the itchies too...

I just started taking biotin again and I'm getting them again :lachen: