Pray for Those Who Live in the Gulf Coast....

Nice & Wavy

Praying for all those who live on the Gulf Coast who is in direct target of this hurricane.

Please pray that this storm will break up even before it hit land. In Jesus name. Amen.

MrsHaseeb

Thank you. I live live in Mobile and work in Florida. I have been praying but I am thankful for the prayers of my sisters in Christ on lhcf as well.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Nice & Wavy

Thank you. I live live in Mobile and work in Florida. I have been praying but I am thankful for the prayers of my sisters in Christ on lhcf as well.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF
You and your family are covered by the blood of Jesus.

bebezazueta

Thanks for the prayers ladies! I live between baton rouge & new Orleans. God has ALWAYS kept us through the storm and I'm grateful! Our home will be hurricane central for my immediate family so we will be praying & praising our way through.

loulou7

I'm certainly praying for those in Florida, as well as Louisiana, Alabama, etc... In every area that the storm is expected to reach. The Lord is in control!

Nice & Wavy

Thanks for the prayers ladies! I live between baton rouge & new Orleans. God has ALWAYS kept us through the storm and I'm grateful! Our home will be hurricane central for my immediate family so we will be praying & praising our way through.
You are more than welcome and am so happy that you are able to help your family members. Praying for you!

Aviah

OMG... I had a dream about a hurricane a week ago. I haven't seen the news and I'm not sure if they would cover it here anyway. But the dream was that myself and some family members were in a very watery place, in a house/shack that had a leak in the roof. I could feel the water spraying on my face in the dream it was raining so hard and we were afraid that the hurricane would rip the place apart. I was very worried, but when I looked out of the window again it was a sunset, the storm had broken up/ missed us.
I pray this is true for all those along the Gulf Coast in Jesus' name.

Nice & Wavy

OMG... I had a dream about a hurricane a week ago. I haven't seen the news and I'm not sure if they would cover it here anyway. But the dream was that myself and some family members were in a very watery place, in a house/shack that had a leak in the roof. I could feel the water spraying on my face in the dream it was raining so hard and we were afraid that the hurricane would rip the place apart. I was very worried, but when I looked out of the window again it was a sunset, the storm had broken up/ missed us.
I pray this is true for all those along the Gulf Coast in Jesus' name.
Oh, wow....isn't that something? I pray that your dream was a prophetic one and that the storm will break up in the sea, in Jesus name. Amen.

Nice & Wavy

Praise the Lord, the worse of the storm has passed for us here in Florida...still praying for those in the Gulf coast.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Glad all's well for the folks in Southeast Fla... joining you in prayer for the folks in the Gulf, esp Louisiana. :yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Praying for all those who live on the Gulf Coast who is in direct target of this hurricane.

Please pray that this storm will break up even before it hit land. In Jesus name. Amen.

You and Hubby are part of my Florida family ... :love3:

Definitely have you covered... I've been tracking this storm since the weekend..... Praying for the curve to keep pushing back into the sea and that the land that it needs to lose it's speed and power will be where it will not be a threat or harm to anyone's life.

Father in the Mighty Name of Jesus... We praise you for being in total control of the elements, the wind, the sea, the rain, the earth and all that is above and beneath...

Father we pray unto you for your Divine Protection over all who are near the path of this storm. And in your Mighty Name, Jesus... we SPEAK to the Storm... to MOVE OUT and AWAY from doing further harm to lives and homes. Jesus we give you all of the glory for giving us your power to speak your Word upon which you are watching over it to perform it... Your Word, CLEARLY Speaks to the storm... Peace...... BE STILL. In the Name of Jesus we speak to 'Issac' PEACE BE STILL in the Name of Jesus. Your winds are dwindling and waning, they are losing speed and power, you will not bring harm or danger to our loved ones and those whom we know not, in Jesus' Name.

Father, we thank you for providing safety and shelter and all provision for those in need; to bring your peace to those who are fearful and do not know where to go or have no way of getting to a place of safety 'inland'.

Father, let people know and most of all as this storm knows that you are God and that it is your command that it must obey. Back into the sea it must go never to rise up again. In Jesus' Name, Father it is unto you , all power, all honour, all glory in Jesus Name, in Jesus' Name.... Amen.

Your Blood Covenant wlll not be broken over your Loved Ones... for it cannot. In the Name of Jesus... It is the Name of Jesus in whom all power has been given and shall remain. Amen and Amen.

Peace to Florida and lands upward and surrounding... in the Name of Jesus.

Peace... Be Still. So it shall... Thank you, Jesus, Amen.

In Jesus' Name... Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Here's the 'tracker' that I've been following:

Laela....

God moved it away from Georgia and Alabama ... Florida has some wind and heavy rain, I can see God doing some shifting of Issac 'westward' away from Florida's inland and much of her coast.

The storm needs land to bring it down. Praying for the very minimal to be needed and without harm to life... :pray:

Praying for all life. Nice & Wavy, your son is okay... :yep: He's covered. So is the rest of your family. I'm still praying for others...

Keep your phones charged... You've heard from God, babygirl... :yep: Be at peace.

Nice & Wavy

What an awesome prayer, sis! Love you, always!

You and Hubby are part of my Florida family ... :love3:

Definitely have you covered... I've been tracking this storm since the weekend..... Praying for the curve to keep pushing back into the sea and that the land that it needs to lose it's speed and power will be where it will not be a threat or harm to anyone's life.

Father in the Mighty Name of Jesus... We praise you for being in total control of the elements, the wind, the sea, the rain, the earth and all that is above and beneath...

Father we pray unto you for your Divine Protection over all who are near the path of this storm. And in your Mighty Name, Jesus... we SPEAK to the Storm... to MOVE OUT and AWAY from doing further harm to lives and homes. Jesus we give you all of the glory for giving us your power to speak your Word upon which you are watching over it to perform it... Your Word, CLEARLY Speaks to the storm... Peace...... BE STILL. In the Name of Jesus we speak to 'Issac' PEACE BE STILL in the Name of Jesus. Your winds are dwindling and waning, they are losing speed and power, you will not bring harm or danger to our loved ones and those whom we know not, in Jesus' Name.

Father, we thank you for providing safety and shelter and all provision for those in need; to bring your peace to those who are fearful and do not know where to go or have no way of getting to a place of safety 'inland'.

Father, let people know and most of all as this storm knows that you are God and that it is your command that it must obey. Back into the sea it must go never to rise up again. In Jesus' Name, Father it is unto you , all power, all honour, all glory in Jesus Name, in Jesus' Name.... Amen.

Your Blood Covenant wlll not be broken over your Loved Ones... for it cannot. In the Name of Jesus... It is the Name of Jesus in whom all power has been given and shall remain. Amen and Amen.

Peace to Florida and lands upward and surrounding... in the Name of Jesus.

Peace... Be Still. So it shall... Thank you, Jesus, Amen.

In Jesus' Name... Amen.

Here's the 'tracker' that I've been following:

@Laela....

God moved it away from Georgia and Alabama ... Florida has some wind and heavy rain, I can see God doing some shifting of Issac 'westward' away from Florida's inland and much of her coast.

The storm needs land to bring it down. Praying for the very minimal to be needed and without harm to life... :pray:

Praying for all life. Nice & Wavy, your son is okay... :yep: He's covered. So is the rest of your family. I'm still praying for others...

Keep your phones charged... You've heard from God, babygirl... :yep: Be at peace.

Shimmie

Staff member
Still in prayer... loving and caring for those in every area, that this storm does no further harm. :pray: