PRAYING FOR EVERYONE IN HAITI!

la mosca

I am praying for everyone affected by the earthquake. May God comfort them and provide for their needs in this time of hardship.

Last edited:

MA2010

Thank you N&W! I stand in agreement and have faith that God's hand is moving through Haiti.

BellaLunie

I'm a long-time lurker, but all prayers are truly appreciated. My dad is there and I don't know if he's alive since we can't reach him. My prayers goes out to all of those there and their families. God bless you all.

I haven't heard anything from my cousins in PAP. Do you have a fb?

paulina_grop

I PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS EARTHQUAKE. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL COMFORT ALL OF THEM WHO HAVE LOVED ONES THERE, WHO ARE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR WHEREABOUTS. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING ALL THE SUPPLIES THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE THERE, BY ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

I ALSO PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO AFFECTED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CUBA AND THE BAHAMAS. I PRAY THAT THE REPORT OF TSUNAMI THAT WILL COME TO THESE AREAS, WILL NOT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

HELP THEM, FATHER AND HELP ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE HURTING FOR THEIR LOVED ONES RIGHT NOW. GIVE THEM YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR PEACE.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Amen Amen

I pray that God uplift haiti and her people to get through this tragedy. I pray that renewl comes from this and the good coming from this is seen for her people.

natumer

I haven't heard anything from my cousins in PAP. Do you have a fb?

We were able to get some communication through my dad's cell phone last night (he's Jeremie). He said things were not too bad there. He was able to talk with my cousins in PAP, their house is very damaged but they are ok.

I have another friend who works at the embassy, she had to spend the night there, it was too dangerous for her to go home she can communicate only through her iphone, fb.

At 11:30 pm they were still having strong aftershocks.

Thanks for all the prayers, please keep them coming.

pebbles

Thanks so much for the prayers. I just found out this morning that I've lost an aunt and a niece in the earthquake, there are quite a few other family members that I can't get in touch with. I've no news of my boys' father. I'm still hopeful that he's ok. Through it all, GOD is still a good GOD. :rosebud:

tryingto

Praying for God's speed, to protect the people of Haiti, to find all your loved ones to be safe , to give comfort to those of you whom have lost loved ones,

divya

Thanks so much for the prayers. I just found out this morning that I've lost an aunt and a niece in the earthquake, there are quite a few other family members that I can't get in touch with. I've no news of my boys' father. I'm still hopeful that he's ok. Through it all, GOD is still a good GOD. :rosebud:

So very sorry to hear. Praying for you and your family. :bighug:

Nice & Wavy

I stand in agreement w/ this awesome prayer, that God will comfort the People and supply their needs in such a time as this. I believe this to be a birth pang and yet another sign for us keep our eyes heavenward.

But, my heart and prayers also go out to the Peoples of Haiti, Cuba, DR, Bahamas (at home and abroad) during this test of their Faith. God is Faithful and disasters bring forth our Humanity.

:yep:
Thank you, Laela. ITA with your post and I truly believe that this is the hour that we must keep our eyes pressing forward.

I'm a long-time lurker, but all prayers are truly appreciated. My dad is there and I don't know if he's alive since we can't reach him. My prayers goes out to all of those there and their families. God bless you all.
I am praying for your dad :pray: and I know that God's peace will rest upon you this day, in Jesus name. :bighug:

Thank you all for your prayers! I finally got in touch with my dad, he is ok along with the rest of the family members we were able to get touch with. That is a good relief. My prayers still remain with them and others in the area. Again thank you so much for rallying with us and pulling Haiti in prayer, please keep holding us up in prayer.
Thank you, Jesus...Praise the name of the Lord!

Thank you N&W! I stand in agreement and have faith that God's hand is moving through Haiti.
Thank you so much...and yes, God's hand is moving through Haiti!

Amen Amen

I pray that God uplift haiti and her people to get through this tragedy. I pray that renewl comes from this and the good coming from this is seen for her people.
Hallelujah...I'm in total agreement!

We were able to get some communication through my dad's cell phone last night (he's Jeremie). He said things were not too bad there. He was able to talk with my cousins in PAP, their house is very damaged but they are ok.

I have another friend who works at the embassy, she had to spend the night there, it was too dangerous for her to go home she can communicate only through her iphone, fb.

At 11:30 pm they were still having strong aftershocks.

Thanks for all the prayers, please keep them coming.
Oh, praise the name of the Lord, Jesus! We will continue to pray!

Nice & Wavy

Pebbles.....:cry: I am so, so, so sorry for your lost. My heart goes out to you right now and I pray that the Father will just loose His peace upon you like never before. :bighug:

You know you are in my prayers, you and your family. I love you, sis. :love2:

jazii

:sad:I have family in Haiti and I have been trying to get touch with them all night! No signal

it is so devastating!!!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Being from the Caribbean, I know the angst that comes when we can't reach our relatives down there during a natural disaster due to downed lines or whatever. But those were hurricanes, events we prepare for. I can only IMAGINE today the angst now, from an unexpected disaster.
To those who have posted in this thread, you are all in my prayers today. God is faithful, so I pray you cast ALL your cares on Him.

There are people who are ready to help, in any way they can, because God is calling on us to be there for one another. The nations of this world hear Haiti's cry and are coming to help. In the midst of disaster is always Hope. Let's not forget about the Spiritual Realm -- the prayers of God's righteous and faithful in Haiti will break through. God keeps his promises. He will never leave them, nor forsake them!

Guapa1

Amen Amen, my heart is so sore those affected. I'll keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Kinkyhairlady

I am praying for all my fellow Haitians on this board and their families and the country of Haiti. I have not been able to get in contact with family members and friends either but I am praying they are ok. My mom just called crying and said her cousin died in the earthquake, it broke my heart. I hope that the people of Haiti make it through this by the grace of God.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS EARTHQUAKE. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL COMFORT ALL OF THEM WHO HAVE LOVED ONES THERE, WHO ARE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR WHEREABOUTS. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING ALL THE SUPPLIES THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE THERE, BY ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

I ALSO PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO AFFECTED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CUBA AND THE BAHAMAS. I PRAY THAT THE REPORT OF TSUNAMI THAT WILL COME TO THESE AREAS, WILL NOT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

HELP THEM, FATHER AND HELP ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE HURTING FOR THEIR LOVED ONES RIGHT NOW. GIVE THEM YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR PEACE.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Thank you so much for calling me this morning. My heart and prayers are with everyone here. :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
:hug2: I'm so sorry about your family members. I pray for God's peace to fill your heart to overflowing. Know that you are completely surrounded by so much love and support and for always.

I love you, Precious Sister. My love is with your entire family and praying that all is well with your children's dad, who is very special indeed. :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
I am praying for all my fellow Haitians on this board and their families and the country of Haiti. I have not been able to get in contact with family members and friends either but I am praying they are ok. My mom just called crying and said her cousin died in the earthquake, it broke my heart. I hope that the people of Haiti make it through this by the grace of God.

I'm praying for your family too. :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
:sad:I have family in Haiti and I have been trying to get touch with them all night! No signal

it is so devastating!!!

We have the greatest 'signal' of all..... Our loving prayers going up before God as one; each of us on one accord. They can't miss.

:pray: Praying for you and your precious loved ones. In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks, ladies. :kiss:

This is horrible. I have some friends that are missionaries over there and I don't know where they are right now. There are also many members here who have family members over there as well.

Continue to lift them up....:pray:

:pray: Praying for your friends.... :love3:

sidney

Ladies, please don't stop praying...pray without ceasing. Latest report says that the death toll might top 100,000. Please keep praying!!!

joytimes10

I'm still praying for divine intervention and comfort for those who are affected by this tragedy. I know only too well what it's like when a carribean island is hit with a natural disaster. Most islands just don't have the infrastructure or resources to deal with such wide spread needs.

I hope all the aid gets on the ground quickly. I will be praying specifically for this. Hugs to everyone who is waiting to hear from family members. The wait is stressful, I know.

MA2010

In continuous prayer for you Haiti.

Father God, your will be done. Hear our cries for you Lord.

loolalooh

Keep praying y'all.

Obama spoke of giving $100 million in aid. Red Cross has raised over $4 million in donations. Airlines across the nation are sending relief supplies to Haiti. Americans are sending clothes and other items to local centers and churches.

Keep praying ... I pray the death toll is not as high as they believe it to be.

Last edited:

Angel of the North

This is devastation beyond my comprehension, I'm crying onto our Father

For those of you who have lost your loved ones, I pray that you will be filled with peace, for those of you awaiting news about your loved ones, I pray that they have been sheltered by God's grace

I pray that the world unite together to help Haiti in this catastrophic time and that they do so quickly to lessen the ever growing death toll

In Jesus' name, Amen