PRAYING FOR EVERYONE IN HAITI!

Nice & Wavy

I PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS EARTHQUAKE. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL COMFORT ALL OF THEM WHO HAVE LOVED ONES THERE, WHO ARE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR WHEREABOUTS. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING ALL THE SUPPLIES THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE THERE, BY ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

I ALSO PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO AFFECTED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CUBA AND THE BAHAMAS. I PRAY THAT THE REPORT OF TSUNAMI THAT WILL COME TO THESE AREAS, WILL NOT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

HELP THEM, FATHER AND HELP ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE HURTING FOR THEIR LOVED ONES RIGHT NOW. GIVE THEM YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR PEACE.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

PinkPebbles

I PRAY FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS EARTHQUAKE. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL COMFORT ALL OF THEM WHO HAVE LOVED ONES THERE, WHO ARE TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR WHEREABOUTS. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING ALL THE SUPPLIES THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE THERE, BY ALL THE COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

I ALSO PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO AFFECTED IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CUBA AND THE BAHAMAS. I PRAY THAT THE REPORT OF TSUNAMI THAT WILL COME TO THESE AREAS, WILL NOT, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

HELP THEM, FATHER AND HELP ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE HURTING FOR THEIR LOVED ONES RIGHT NOW. GIVE THEM YOUR COMFORT AND YOUR PEACE.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

I stand in agreement with your prayer.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks, ladies. :kiss:

This is horrible. I have some friends that are missionaries over there and I don't know where they are right now. There are also many members here who have family members over there as well.

Continue to lift them up....:pray:

Nice & Wavy

I just left my neighbors house, who has most of her family living in Haiti and she was crying and on the phone, unable to reach any of her sisters or other family members. She had me crying with her. I was able to pray with her, that she will reach her family, in the name of Jesus.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

sidney

I just left my neighbors house, who has most of her family living in Haiti and she was crying and on the phone, unable to reach any of her sisters or other family members. She had me crying with her. I was able to pray with her, that she will reach her family, in the name of Jesus.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

This is very sad. Praying for Haiti and get good report from your neughbor.

Nice & Wavy

Update:

My neighbor just left my house to say that she heard from her sister and nephew and cousin, who are ok..they were on their way home when it happened. They don't know what happened to their homes yet, as their homes are up in the mountains.

I told her that there are people praying for everyone in Haiti, and she told me to tell you "thank you so much".

She still is awaiting to hear about other family members.

:pray:

divya

This is so heartbreaking. How much can a people take? Praying for them...and that God will put out His hand and hold any further destruction.

sweethair

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Thank you for posting this I have family in Haiti too..Im praying for them and for all everyone else family are safe I love you Ayiti I love you...AYITI CHERIE MWEN!

lizzyb168

does anyone know anything about those in la tortue? or the northern tip of haiti. I have family near there and wondering if anyone knows anything?!

likewtr4chklit

I'm soooo sad for the innocent people who are in constant struggle over there, as if they need more. God bless them and please heal that country, as well as the hearts of those who are affected.

sweethair

"There will be blood on the ground. Blood in the already undrinkable water. Blood, like graffiti, on fallen concrete. Lives reduced to blood and flattened bones and torn flesh. My heart cries out to a people, my people, who's suffering never seems to end. God, if the sins of the children of this "land of mountains" has... caused you to strike them, forgive them, on behalf of those who's prayers go out to them." -Cindy

Please give to haiti find a legit organization to give www.yele.org www.centerofhope-haiti.org/

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I stand in agreement w/ this awesome prayer, that God will comfort the People and supply their needs in such a time as this. I believe this to be a birth pang and yet another sign for us keep our eyes heavenward.

But, my heart and prayers also go out to the Peoples of Haiti, Cuba, DR, Bahamas (at home and abroad) during this test of their Faith. God is Faithful and disasters bring forth our Humanity.

:yep:

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
You're in my prayers, that your family members are all safe and God gives your heart comfort!

does anyone know anything about those in la tortue? or the northern tip of haiti. I have family near there and wondering if anyone knows anything?!

Orchid

I'm a long-time lurker, but all prayers are truly appreciated. My dad is there and I don't know if he's alive since we can't reach him. My prayers goes out to all of those there and their families. God bless you all.

natumer

Thank you all for your prayers! I finally got in touch with my dad, he is ok along with the rest of the family members we were able to get touch with. That is a good relief. My prayers still remain with them and others in the area. Again thank you so much for rallying with us and pulling Haiti in prayer, please keep holding us up in prayer.