**$$>Prayer for Employment Thread<$$**

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated for those who are seeking employment or want promotions on their job.

I will pray for you and hopefully, so will others.

Remember, whatever you make happen for others, God makes happen for you.

Blessings,
~B*

FocusLady

I really need this. I graduated from college almost four years ago with two degrees and can't find a good job. I make min. wage with two college degrees. I work in retail and hate it. I want to get paid my worth and use my education. I been praying for so long; I don't want to give up but you know how it is sometimes. Thanks for this Bombshell

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Father You are so awesome and worthy to be praised! I love You, I lift You up and I magnify Your Name!

I pray in Jesus' Name, that you raise up FocusLady's name, her applications, her resumes and references to the top so that those in authority to make decisions concerning her hiring will call her. I pray that you raise up people to use their power, their ability and their influence to help her get hired in the position that You would have her work in. I pray that You guide her mind, order her steps and take command of her tongue, that she thinks right thoughts, walks the right path and speak right words concerning her job search. I give You the glory, honor and praise in advance for making a way out of no way for her and establishing her career in Christ, in Jesus' Mighty Name, I pray. Amen!!!

I really need this. I graduated from college almost four years ago with two degrees and can't find a good job. I make min. wage with two college degrees. I work in retail and hate it. I want to get paid my worth and use my education. I been praying for so long; I don't want to give up but you know how it is sometimes. Thanks for this Bombshell

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm praying for the unemployed and the employed that we may all live free from worry, overcome discouragement and be equipped for the success that will surely come if we believe in Him.

Chrissy811

My brother has been unemployed for almost a year now...he still living on his savings he's getting interviews but no offer's he's trying to stay faithful but you can tell he's a little frustrated. I feel so bad he is the rock of my family. Please pray for him ladies.

I get my masters this year and want to change careers. The one I have now is emotionally draining and I know I have to move on...I need prayer.

And of course know I'm praying for you ladies as well.

PinkPebbles

Ladies-

I pray that God will order your steps, lead and guide you to employment. The doors that were once shut will begin to open in the name of Jesus. May the Heavenly Father bless you with divine connections, opportunities, and favor. As you wait on this manifestation from the Lord, I pray that you will be strong, your strength will be renewed and your heart be of good courage. Amen.

~Be Blessed
Isaiah 49:23 And you will know that I am the LORD; those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thank you, Sistas, for interceding!

My own DH is going thru this path and it is the waiting that is most challenging, I find. DH wants to change jobs and get a pay increase. Thank you, Pebbles, your prayer was right on time for us.

Father, I set my faith in agreement with those seeking jobs and new careers that the Lord will shine upon you so your resume, application and references will outshine everyone elses. Those in hiring decisions will be drawn to you and will hire you. I pray you will have confidence that if The Lord be for you, who can be against you? Therefore gird yourselves up, put on patience and endure until change comes.

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.